• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

so who is going to start a M&M "In Character"???

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
Not me as I have already failed at running one (the in game Deadlands game *sniff, sniff*) but I would love to play in one or even just read it... man do I love this game :)

So thoughts anyone? Anyone brave enough to start a group of Supers PbP game?

Thoughts?

Mutants & Masterminds (MnM) ...

... is a new supers RPG from Green Ronin (the company that publishes the Freeport stuff, Book of the Righteous, etc.). It's OGL, based on D20 but standalone (like the Everquest RPG). Gameplay basically follows the D20 model but character creation is point-based, with no classes or HP and levels are very different.

It seems to be selling very, very well. You can find more info here.

KoOS

P.S. I don't work for the company or anything, I'm just a big big fan of MnM!

Argent Silvermage

First Post
No! Not another game to be sucked into!
I'm a huge Super Hero buff. I will have to buy that when I have the money.
I'm not sure if I could play with out the book but I'm willing to try if someone could write up a character for me!

garyh

First Post
Sen Udo-Mal,

If you're looking to start up a PbP, recruitment for that usually takes place in the IC forum. The GSG forum is more for local face-to-face or PBeM games.

I'm sure if you post in the IC forum asking if someone will run /play a M&M game, you'll get some responses - heck, if 4CtF is allowed with M&M, I'd play!!

Good luck! :)

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
thanks I might do that :)
I was not sure if I should post over there to see what interest there is. I am not sure about running it (don't want to) but would love to play... I love supers games and never get to play them very much face-to-face... at least as much as I would like to play them.

I plan on picking up FCtF when the new powers supplement is released. I am not sure how you could combine them though (even though they are both point based buy systems :)).

Remove ads