D&D 5E Somehow Vecna returned....

M.L. Martin

Adventurer
Vecna is Skeletor. He probably did, and it went hilariously sideways.

One of my favorite Vecna stories pits him against Orcus, and how Orcus uses Vecna's arrogance to curb stomp him.

Wish I could find the link...

If Vecna were Skeletor, it would have gone the other way around--Skeletor's using Orcus' wand with the head replaced with Orcus' own. :D

MarkB

Legend
Well, I don't think WotC can afford to have him making an epic speech in Fortnite. Maybe they'll get Sam Riegel to do a bit on Critical Role.

Now I have got a new theory. What if Vecna escaped Ravenloft thanks any outer help? Maybe there was somebody who also hated Dark Powers and Vecna was chosen. Maybe Vecna after betrayed his ally, or this fakes her death because she knew it was going to happen.

Stormonu

Legend
Turns out Ssaz Tam was just a clone or something.

Now we've got to go to Vecna's secret planet where he's built an underground fleet of 10,000 spelljammer ships that each have planet-destroying cannons on them.
Azalin, Acerak & Vecna team up to battle the Wizard's Three of Dalamar, Elminster and Mordenkainen. This leads to Ssaz Tam, Rary and Tasha secretly collaborating to interfere with both groups ... sending Rolibar, Kas and Warduke out to do their dirty work...

Remove ads