WotBS Someone want to run a Play-by-Post of WotBS?

Mitchbones

First Post
Count me in! You know my AIM sn if you need to reach me ( mitchbones ). I am open to any class you need me to play though I am leaning towards a duskblade.

Also, running Adventure 4 works since some of us are acutally DMing WotBS and I won't be to adventure 4 for about 3 months (JUST FINISHED MY FIRST SESSION WOOHOO)

If I do decide to run it, I'll want no more than 5 players, and no more than 2 people who post on the E.N. Pub forum, so as to get some fresh faces who aren't already involved in the campaign saga.

catsclaw227

First Post
I have never run a PbP, though I am an experience DM 25+ years. I have always wanted to do this, but haven't had the push yet. I have lurked in a few games, and I see that there are some fairly standard etiquette rules, as well as some "house" PbP rules.

If someone would consider co-GMing (helping with the meta-aspect of PbP GMing) I would love to give it a go.

If you run a game RangerWickett, let me know, I would like to play in one. I would be a rookie, though my writing and RP skills are fairly decent.

Catsclaw

Mitchbones

First Post
I am up for an IRC game or PbP (I am currently in two IRC games though, I recommend using the irc.otherworlders.org network). If RangerWickett ends up running the game, I know there is limited space so I will forfeit my spot (not that I have one)

Remove ads