• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WotBS Someone want to run a Play-by-Post of WotBS?

Mitchbones

First Post
Count me in! You know my AIM sn if you need to reach me ( mitchbones ). I am open to any class you need me to play though I am leaning towards a duskblade.

Also, running Adventure 4 works since some of us are acutally DMing WotBS and I won't be to adventure 4 for about 3 months (JUST FINISHED MY FIRST SESSION WOOHOO)

If I do decide to run it, I'll want no more than 5 players, and no more than 2 people who post on the E.N. Pub forum, so as to get some fresh faces who aren't already involved in the campaign saga.

catsclaw227

First Post
I have never run a PbP, though I am an experience DM 25+ years. I have always wanted to do this, but haven't had the push yet. I have lurked in a few games, and I see that there are some fairly standard etiquette rules, as well as some "house" PbP rules.

If someone would consider co-GMing (helping with the meta-aspect of PbP GMing) I would love to give it a go.

If you run a game RangerWickett, let me know, I would like to play in one. I would be a rookie, though my writing and RP skills are fairly decent.

Catsclaw

Mitchbones

First Post
I am up for an IRC game or PbP (I am currently in two IRC games though, I recommend using the irc.otherworlders.org network). If RangerWickett ends up running the game, I know there is limited space so I will forfeit my spot (not that I have one)

Remove ads