• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Someone with PC Dragon Magazine Archive please help...

shekbo

First Post
I've got this "several year old" copy of the Dragon magazine archive. 250 issues of Dragon magazine on CDrom. I'd like to email a specific article to a friend (who needs the rules for CLAY-O-RAMA to run at a con) but I can't figure out how to save anything softcopy. I can print to a printer but I can't save a few pages as a pdf or anything. Does anyone out there have a clure for me.

Thanks,

Tom

Maraxle

First Post
I can't remember off the top of my head if there's any way to do that from within the program. However, you could go to www.pdf995.com and download their PDF995 product. It installs itself as a printer on your system. Then, you print to it like you would your real printer, but instead of spitting out paper, it writes a PDF file. It works from any windows-based program.

maransreth

Explorer
The other solution of course was just to browse the cd and locate the pdf in question, open that in Acrobat and do what you feel like with it.
But the other way worked, so you dont need to know that now.
;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads