Sorceror Feat?

James McMurray

First Post
Dougal: Yeah, but mostly they require Turn Undead, which I don't have yet.

Akunin, Jens, and alin Genie: I hadn't even thought of Chain Spell. It would work with all of the spells Jens mentioned except Glue (area spell) and Mage Armor (range=touch). It would definitely work with Sacrifice spell, giving methe option to use a 7th level slot for a maxed version on one guy, or a normal version on several.

Looks like we've found a winner!

Jens:

The my question: How does your sorcerer function? I'd say that quite a few of your spells are somewhat unusual (say, Mordenkainen's) while others seem to be missing (Haste as you mention). So, how do you perform?

I'm mainly artillery or discord sower during battle, and outside of combat the enchantment spells work great, although its against his moral code to use them for unfair advantage in fair dealings. Up until next session, I'll have been the only arcane caster for a while, meaning I hae to also boost the rest of the group. the two Mordenkainen's Spells are there because they are a must for any adventuring group that travels a lot and makes enemies of Scrying spellcasters. They both last 24+ hours, and the sanctum means we can plan in private. The Mansion lets us all sleep soundly at night, and gives a handy location for the daily heroe's feast. :)

Haste is missing because I acquired Boots of Speed early on. They have since been taken off my dead corpse, and I need to either replace them or get the spell.

Remove ads