• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sovelior/Sage SRD

Sage

Explorer
Below is attached the latest version (august 6th) of the Sovelior/Sage SRD Compilation.

The format is unfortunately 7z inside a zip to keep it under the attachment size limit. And if a moderator deems this "cheating" since officially 7z files aren't valid attachments. It will be removed.

I would have put this in the downloads section, but that doesn't seem possible.

I'm currently working on getting a new host as the old hosts are unresponsive.

This update features

• a psionic power search (like the spell search)
  • an addition to the spell search that allows you to search spells without specific components
  • a brand new On-Screen DM-Screen which is supposed to replace your current DM screen if you use your computer at the game table. It's literally packed with information.
  • faster loading times; i put it all through an html optimizer, which should theoretically improve loading times.
If you don't want to e-mail me about it, I'm open for comments and suggenstions on this thread (at least till it dies out).

Attachments

• soveliorSageSRD.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 363

Thanee

First Post
Sage said:
I'm currently working on getting a new host as the old hosts are unresponsive.

I can send a link to this post to TheRaven, who is hosting this SRD for you, so he knows you are trying to contact him.

Bye
Thanee

RavenProject

First Post
I know

Yes I know, I'm slow and stuff. Actually I'd wanted to up it today (friday). Because of workload and those damn tasty computergames I wasn't able to do it earlier. Sorry bout that.

TheRaven

Nifft

Penguin Herder
Thanks Sage! I really enjoy your rendering of the SRD.

Is there a place I could download it in a "normal" format (zip or tar.gz)? I have to be really careful about installing new binaries on my home & work PCs.

Thanks, -- N

Berandor

lunatic
RavenProject said:
Yes I know, I'm slow and stuff. Actually I'd wanted to up it today (friday). Because of workload and those damn tasty computergames I wasn't able to do it earlier. Sorry bout that.

TheRaven
I know how that is. When I was living with my parents, it'd continually happen. "I swear, I wanted to clean up my room today. I was going to do it!"

My parents never believed me, though ;)

Psion

Adventurer
Thanks, Sage!

BTW, the 7zip site is here:
http://www.7-zip.org/

I may have to look into this myself. I was just noting how my thumb drive isn't quite fitting all the files I put on it in .zip format.

And of course, thanks for the update. :)

Turjan

Explorer
Sage said:
Below is attached the latest version (august 6th) of the Sovelior/Sage SRD Compilation.
Thank you very much :)! It looks great :)!

Nifft said:
Is there a place I could download it in a "normal" format (zip or tar.gz)? I have to be really careful about installing new binaries on my home & work PCs.
You should consider installing 7-zip. It's the best archiver around and can handle nearly all common compression formats (except *.ace). 7z archives are often only half the size of zip files (depends on the file structure). It also makes better zip archives, if you want to use those ;). And it's free (free as in "completely free", not as in "I ignore this pesky message reminding me to pay" or as in "How do I have to configure my ad blocker for this?").

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads