[Spaceship Zero] Q-Ship (actually updated 19 May 2007)

ledded

Herder of monkies
Dun-Dun DUUUUUN!!!!

Ah yes, I finally re-discovered this gem, and it's been updated in my absense. Very nice, I hope to see more soon. Story Hours this cool need their own theme music.

Capellan

Explorer
Sorry folks, but there will now be another delay while I travel halfway around the world and work out what the heck kind of internet access I will be able to cobble together for the next two and a half months.

I hope they have the internet in the sleepy little 'burg I'm going to. What was its name again? .... Oh yeah .... 'Boston'.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Capellan said:
I hope they have the internet in the sleepy little 'burg I'm going to. What was its name again? .... Oh yeah .... 'Boston'.

I understand that they manage to get by there, even if the local atmosphere makes storyhour writing... irregular :)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Plane Sailing said:
...even if the local atmosphere makes storyhour writing... irregular :)

Screw you, hippie! Dang uppity Brits, with their "I never get writer's block" airs and their la-de-dah attitude. . .

Anyways, ha ha! We'll make Capellan run Spaceship Zero for US, and then I'll finally get to play. Oh, joyous bliss that makes the cherubhim themselves grin like lobotimized monkeys.

Last edited:

KidCthulhu

First Post
Piratecat said:
Oh, joyous bliss that makes the cherubhim themselves grin like lobotimized monkeys.

Actually, if you spend any time with Renaissance art, the cherubs look remarkably like lobotomized monkeys...

I too share the joy of Capellan's arrival. Spaceship Zero for everyone! (except his players at home, of course. They're S.O.L.)

ledded

Herder of monkies
Piratecat said:
Screw you, hippie! Dang uppity Brits, with their "I never get writer's block" airs and their la-de-dah attitude. . .

Anyways, ha ha! We'll make Capellan run Spaceship Zero for US, and then I'll finally get to play. Oh, joyous bliss that makes the cherubhim themselves grin like lobotimized monkeys.
Dang.

That is so.... not... FAIR!

I would make some joke about forcefully re-routing his plane to a more southern locale (come on, hurricanes are *fun*) but I'm sure that the FBI would probably descend on me quicker than I could say 'carnivore'. Or not, it's hard to tell these days.

arwink

Clockwork Golem
KidCthulhu said:
I too share the joy of Capellan's arrival. Spaceship Zero for everyone! (except his players at home, of course. They're S.O.L.)

And we hate you all because of it.

In the nicest possible way, of course :)

Len

Prodigal Member
Piratecat said:
Anyways, ha ha! We'll make Capellan run Spaceship Zero for US, and then I'll finally get to play.
Plane Sailing said:
So which are you going to play? Slave girl or super intelligent pet :)
How about super-smart pet with a slave girl? Leadership has to be good for something besides a bunch of followers that get eaten by the first dragon.

Remove ads