• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Special Delivery IC thread

mcnathan80

First Post
Hashkavak leans in close and whispers to Norros "Uh, Norros we got company. Maybe we can convince this guy here to let the other Hoboblins know we're friends? What do you think?"

Animus

Explorer
OOC:
[sblock=Roll Call]
OK,

I know that my posting has been spotty of late, but I'd like to keep this game going, or failing that, merge into the other game I'm running. Who's really here?
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
OOC:

Stradh and Sukael didn't post since start August. Nonamazing, it was before that. and Nero Kingsley hasn't posted on ENWorld since 05-25-06... With both of us, it makes the 6 we were at the start. I think the four other left the game. Or we continue only the two of us (A bard and a warlock, I don't know how much we can survive a combat, but we are good for all kind of social interraction!!!), or we merge, as Animus had suggested, or the game die.

If the latest is chosen (killing the game), I will most likely ressurect Norros in Living Eberron, as the warlock is an approved expension class.

mcnathan80

First Post
Hmmmm, seems we have a little problem then. Well, Animus was talking about bringing the existing players over to his other game, I'm all for that. Hashkavak is too freakin' kewl to let die. But I'm ok with whatever he decides. You do have a point though, Velmont. With everyone else out I think we're pretty much toast :\ , but whatever.

Animus

Explorer
Gentlemen,

I have decided that this game is dead. If you would like to, I'll bring the both of you in my other game. If not, I understand too. Just be patient with that, because I just started a combat there and it'll be a bit before I can work you in. While you're waiting, you can find the Man on the Run thread and follow it so that you can be caught up. Thanks for your patience.

Velmont

First Post
I think I'll go with my plan B, and use the concept of this character for Living Eberron as soon as they will accept more character per player. I wish you more luck on your other adventure than this one.

mcnathan80

First Post
Yeah, sure thing ron, count me in. I'll read up on the other game and see how I can be fit in. Sure does suck about this game, oh well, sometimes the players work out, and sometimes you get what we have here :( . What can you do eh?

Remove ads