• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Special Delivery IC thread

Velmont

First Post
Norros looks at Hash'kavak and decide to take the lead in this conversation. "My companions and I was searching for a few arms to help us on something. We were curious to know if we could employ you... but we saw you on the road and we thought you might be on some contract already. Or I am wrong?"

[SBLOCK=OOC]Norros will try to get information on there contract by trying to convince the hobgoblins he has a more intersting contract than what they are working on...[/SBLOCK]

Animus

Explorer
"No, you're right. We were told to look out for someone coming with a package about this time. The human was carrying something, so we beat him up, but he didn't tell us where the decoder was. I guess we'll get him later."

Velmont

First Post
"Someone? Simply someone? Nice description. How much they pay you for that? I mean, think about it, more they pay you, more they expect you to have trouble. So how much are they paying you to beat that man? And what look like that decoder? It would be usefull for you to know, right?"

Animus

Explorer
"Well he had this jewelry box like thing," the hobgoblin says. "The man had one, so we attacked him. I think he's hiding it though."

mcnathan80

First Post
Huzzah!! I'm connected!! It's only at 26K/sec, but doggonit I'm on!! Anyway it seems things are progressing ok at for the moment. I'll let Norros handle it since he's been speaking already, but I can post more consistently now. :D

Velmont

First Post
"Your employeer give you a breaf description of teh thing you need to find, but with such a description, it could be anything. He doesn't specify what llok like the carrier, or maybe they could be more than one. I hope they pay well, because it sound more like he was using you." tells Norros, trying to turn the hobgoblin against there employeer

Animus

Explorer
Velmont said:
"Your employeer give you a breaf description of teh thing you need to find, but with such a description, it could be anything. He doesn't specify what llok like the carrier, or maybe they could be more than one. I hope they pay well, because it sound more like he was using you." tells Norros, trying to turn the hobgoblin against there employeer
"He's not using us! We are great warriors! Why I can tell you now that..." He describes the box you're delivering to exact detail.

At this point you can see someone coming toward the entrance of the cave from within...

Velmont

First Post
Norros eyes spot the coming shadow in the cave and his eyes quickly meet Hash'kavak ones. "I don't doubt your skills, but I think your employeer havn't told you everything. And do you really think they would have ask the three of you if it was a single puny human... he would have employ only one of you, anyone of you three could have beaten that man alone... Who is your employeer? I would love to be employ by such employeer that pay well for an easy job." Norros try to get one last bit of information before the hobgoblin's companion arrive here.

Remove ads