Spelljammer Spelljammer Academy: Get Free Spelljammer Adventures From D&D Beyond

If you have a D&D Beyond account you can access a promotional Spelljammer supplement for free. Spelljammer Academy is a series of four adventures -- the first, available now, is called Orientation, and will be followed later by Trial by Fire, Realmspace Sortie!, and Behold....H'Catha. Fall in cadets! It's time for your introduction to Wildspace! Spelljammer Academy is a series of four...

If you have a D&D Beyond account you can access a promotional Spelljammer supplement for free. Spelljammer Academy is a series of four adventures -- the first, available now, is called Orientation, and will be followed later by Trial by Fire, Realmspace Sortie!, and Behold....H'Catha.

Fall in cadets! It's time for your introduction to Wildspace! Spelljammer Academy is a series of four adventures that will prepare you for your journeys into space, and it's available to you at no cost with your D&D Beyond account. In the first adventure, you’ll undergo your orientation at the Spelljammer Academy, where you'll learn whether you have what it takes to traverse the deadly expanse of the cosmos. Over time, subsequent adventures in Spelljammer Academy will drop. Unlock one adventure in the series and you'll automatically receive the others upon their release.

5620DC8B-4221-4610-BD36-D650EC2027A9.jpeg

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Mod Note:

Referring to past discussions where you butted heads with another poster- or witnessed others doing so- adds NOTHING to the current discussion besides acrimony and volatility. Several posters in here have done this.

STOP THAT.

Zarithar

Adventurer
Oh! This adventure takes place in the future?!
No - just in "Realmspace" or "Wildspace" I think they are calling it now. It is part of the current timeline of the Realms though. Most people who live in the Realms (or Krynn, Greyhawk, etc) will not ever be aware of Spelljammers, Wildspace, etc. It's kind of like the Marvel Universe where you have your street level heroes such as Daredevil and then cosmic heroes like Captain Marvel. Two totally different (but concurrent) aspects of the same universe if that makes sense.

No - just in "Realmspace" or "Wildspace" I think they are calling it now. It is part of the current timeline of the Realms though. Most people who live in the Realms (or Krynn, Greyhawk, etc) will not ever be aware of Spelljammers, Wildspace, etc. It's kind of like the Marvel Universe where you have your street level heroes such as Daredevil and then cosmic heroes like Captain Marvel. Two totally different (but concurrent) aspects of the same universe if that makes sense.
Realmspace is just the Realms-adjacent section of Wildspace. Both terms are used in the adventure.

now THIS is pod racing...

Okay this looks awesome (still upset about PDF, but work around seems to be working... but view printab;e handout is nice) part 2 is got an update on skill challanges (strix haven had some of this too) and I love it...

and more danger room/ holodeck D&D play.

nothing as cool as the disentigrate sword yet that I saw but I only skimmed

Remove ads

Remove ads