Spelljammer Spelljammer Dungeoncraft coming to DMsGuild. Update, Eberronand Ravenloft too!

darjr

I crit!
Want to make AL adventures for Spelljammer? Soon you can with the Spelljammer Dungeoncraft program.

- A Spelljammer Dungeoncraft document will be available by no later than September 1. Much like with last year's Dungeoncraft, we're opening up Wildspace for your creativity to shine!

Note there is more news in this Yawning Portal article including AL leaning more towards community created content vs. Admin created content.

dave2008

Legend
Want to make AL adventures for Spelljammer? Soon you can with the Spelljammer Dungeoncraft program.

- A Spelljammer Dungeoncraft document will be available by no later than September 1. Much like with last year's Dungeoncraft, we're opening up Wildspace for your creativity to shine!

Note there is more news in this Yawning Portal article including AL leaning more towards community created content vs. Admin created content.

What does this all mean exactly?

darjr

I crit!
Oh! I didn’t notice it but Eberron and Ravenloft wil be made available under the Dungeoncraft initiative.

Eberron and Ravenloft will be receiving Dungeoncraft support, and we plan on supporting additional D&D worlds as they release in the future. Each world will receive a separate Dungeoncraft document. We expect both Eberron and Ravenloft Dungeoncrafts to drop by late September. More to come this fall!

Last edited:

Weird Dave

Adventurer
Publisher
Alright I’ll bite when the Dungeoncraft docs drop in a week or so for Spelljammer. I like AL, and I hope the revisions they’ve done with the Dungeoncraft program improve on designer flexibility. Last I looked was the Frostmaiden Dungeoncraft, and I did not find the presented hooks to be engaging (from recollection, a lot were more “cutesy” than “adventurous”). Here’s to hoping!

darjr

I crit!
Alright I’ll bite when the Dungeoncraft docs drop in a week or so for Spelljammer. I like AL, and I hope the revisions they’ve done with the Dungeoncraft program improve on designer flexibility. Last I looked was the Frostmaiden Dungeoncraft, and I did not find the presented hooks to be engaging (from recollection, a lot were more “cutesy” than “adventurous”). Here’s to hoping!
Also note that there won’t be a main AL set of adventures either other than the lead in ones already in DnDBeyond.

Remove ads