Spelljammer fans! Your input needed!

Talaysen

First Post
Some of you may have been following the Rock of Bral/Spelljammer petition mess (http://www.rpgaction.com/spelljammer), others may have only stopped in once, while others may have no idea what I'm talking about. At any rate, I'm currently discussing the situation through private e-mail with the maintainers of the official SJ website, and they've asked me to come up with a list of specific grievances against said site.

So! If you *do* have a problem with Compendium: The Seekers' Archive, this is your chance to be heard! Please pass your *specific* complaints along to me at beyondzine@mindshiftdesign.com

Thanks, everyone.

Talaysen,
I am a Spelljammer fan (though nobody else I know is) and I had completly given up on the official site. Too little useful info in too long a span of time.
I have to wonder if your petition might be better served by waiting for the 3ED Spelljammer in Dungeon/Polyhedron and seeing what the offical sight does with it, if anything. The new material might void everything out there now making all your work on this a bit meaningless.

Talaysen

First Post
Yeah, I'm gonna give this a *bump*.

The petition has, as I mentioned on the site, been suspended temporarily, and might be cancelled altogether. So far the maintainers of Compendium seem like reasonable folk who really want to resolve this.

Furn_Darkside

First Post
Salutations,

I like spelljammer- a lot, but to be honest.. I don't have much interest in any of the fan driven product lines. I prefer something that is being published that I can purchase.

Why? Long opinions based on work for free vs. work for money quality.

I wish Talaysen luck, though. If the other spelljamming site is not up to snuff, then a fan who is willing to put the work in should take over.

FD

Dinkeldog

Sniper o' the Shrouds
I'm kind of waiting until the official word comes from Dragon. A lot of that is the same too little, too late that seems to happen from the "official fan sites" all around. Spelljammer isn't the only one.

Remove ads