Spelljammer Spelljammer Nov 10 2022 errata.

darjr

I crit!
With the news of WotCs new review process going forward and Spelljammer: Light of Xyraxis reprint, comes a second round of errata.

As I write this blog post, Spelljammer: Adventures in Space is about to be reprinted. Applying our new inclusion-review process to the Spelljammer reprint led us to make additional changes, which are captured in our official errata document and reflected on D&D Beyond.

See the article below about their review process.

Torquar

Explorer
Backgrounds (p. 7). The following text was added to the end of the paragraph: “These backgrounds each give a feat. If a character takes a background from elsewhere and doesn’t get a feat from that background, the character gains one of the following feats of the player’s choice: Magic Initiate, Skilled, or Tough.”

This seems like the kind of thing that should really be PHB errata.

darjr

I crit!
Backgrounds (p. 7). The following text was added to the end of the paragraph: “These backgrounds each give a feat. If a character takes a background from elsewhere and doesn’t get a feat from that background, the character gains one of the following feats of the player’s choice: Magic Initiate, Skilled, or Tough.”

This seems like the kind of thing that should really be PHB errata.
I wonder if they are trying to keep it to that campaign? Still what if your completely a 2014 char, do guy get the feat? First guess at intent was no. But….

pukunui

Legend
Interesting that some of the errata actually gets an explanation as to why it's been included but other errata is just completely random - like why did the psurlon ringer have to lose its saving throw and skill proficiencies?

It also looks like they changed the ending to make it less genocidal?

Remove ads