Spiderman No Way Home Trailer

Stalker0

Legend
it struck me as a sight gag. Something's gone odd. Wong is dressed and pulling luggage like he's set to go on vacation, or at least escape the cold. The fact that nobody talks about "why is the house full of snow" builds on the joke.
Hehe makes sense for Peter, you don’t go into a mans home asking for a favor and complain about the mess!

240678332_2072578976224745_5705794148839884762_n.jpg

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Honestly, it would surprise me if they did a multiverse story and didn't have him still be alive in at least one of them. It lets them twist the screws on Peter, and maybe even do a discount version of the origin story.

There's already one in the Spider-Verse canon, I believe, in which May dies, instead of Uncle Ben...

There was a What If? issue from 2004 that switched it up, but I could swear I saw it also done in a live-action or animated show too, but I can't find it, so maybe I am imagining it?
The Spider-man from the 90s at the end of the shows run had a verse in which uncle ben was still alive, talked down spider-carnage from destroying the multiverse.

KS_Collector

Villager
But did anyone think his problem would be easily solved? It was just him revealing himself again, but this time only to whoever he wanted to know.

MarkB

Legend
But did anyone think his problem would be easily solved? It was just him revealing himself again, but this time only to whoever he wanted to know.
Not really. That wouldn't get him back the relationship he's built up with MJ that's based on her already knowing who he is. He'd have to do it over again, and might screw it up this time. The same is true to a lesser extent with Ned and Aunt May.

And another aspect is that, if nobody ever knew he was Spider-man, that means Tony Stark never knew he was Spider-man. Technically he should lose the fancy suits and gadgets the moment the spell completes.

Remove ads