Spiderman No Way Home Trailer

Any hopes for Daredevil and his crew (especially Kingpin) appearances? Blame me, but I still think the Netflix series is still the best Marvel thing outside the books and big screen.

For the Hawkeye series on Disney+, the rumor is Kingpin, yes, and played by Vincent D'Onofrio. Daredevil by Charlie Cox, no, but only because of scheduling conflicts for him.

GaelMaverick

Villager
Well, it is that you don´t like spoilers/rumours but xxxxxx xxxxxx was seen on the film location. And Kingpin, which is still the best MCU villain (yeah, counting Thanos IMHO) is a spider villain originally after all.

Totally agree on Iron Fist, and unfortunately would approve a Luke Cage reboot also. Although liking the actor himself, the story went down on the half of the first season, and bananas on the second season, beyond the saving for me.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Any hopes for Daredevil and his crew (especially Kingpin) appearances? Blame me, but I still think the Netflix series is still the best Marvel thing outside the books and big screen.

Its still not confirmed by Marvel but there is some speculation and rumour that Charlie Cox filmed scenes for Spiderman 3 and will appear at least as a lawyer if not in full DD costume.

Rune

Once A Fool
Its still not confirmed by Marvel but there is some speculation and rumour that Charlie Cox filmed scenes for Spiderman 3 and will appear at least as a lawyer if not in full DD costume.
There’s been speculation on the youtubes that the guy in the trailer who slams down the files in front of Peter (and can be seen walking in front of the room just prior) is Charlie Cox. I don’t buy it, though, since Matt Murdock’s public persona requires a cane to get around.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
There’s been speculation on the youtubes that the guy in the trailer who slams down the files in front of Peter (and can be seen walking in front of the room just prior) is Charlie Cox. I don’t buy it, though, since Matt Murdock’s public persona requires a cane to get around.
Yeah I dont think thats him, the shirt and general body profile isnt a good match - it could be Foggy Nelson though (and would be awesome if it was)

MathewOfEarth2

Villager
Well, it is that you don´t like spoilers/rumours but xxxxxx xxxxxx was seen on the film location. And Kingpin, which is still the best MCU villain (yeah, counting Thanos IMHO) is a spider villain originally after all.

Totally agree on Iron Fist, and unfortunately would approve a Luke Cage reboot also. Although liking the actor himself, the story went down on the half of the first season, and bananas on the second season, beyond the saving for me.
Although I prefer DD, I think nothing will be as fun as seeing Kraven appear, my dream is to have the classic stories represented in the movies.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Although I prefer DD, I think nothing will be as fun as seeing Kraven appear, my dream is to have the classic stories represented in the movies.

My absolute favorite Kraven story appeared, iirc, in the Ultimate Spider-Man comic. In it, Kraven has a reality TV show where he hunts various big game and dangerous animals. He publicly declares that he's going to hunt down Spider-Man, and show himself capturing the hero on TV. He shows up at the scene, where Spidey is trying to rescue people form a crashed car, and attacks the hero.

But Kraven is just this guy. Spidey knocks him out with a single punch, and goes back to his rescue. The ignominious defeat gets Kraven's TV show cancelled.

Kraven is kind of a shmuck who is into the whole thing for self-aggrandizement and ego. I am more than happy to watch such a guy lose :)

Remove ads