• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Springfield, VA: Group Seeking Player

Corey

First Post
Seeking a player to join an established group in Springfield, VA.

Here is some shameless self-promotion in the form of feedback from the game’s players:

“(I like) the great detail. The feeling that my character is actually not in the standard European D&D setting- instead of just the same game with funny names for the characters.”

“(I like the) intricate plot lines…(the) campaign setting is very cool.”

“(I like) the emphasis placed on character development” (and) “political intrigue.”

“(I like) my heavy flail.” (DM’s note: Fighters. What can you do?)

About the campaign:
The Aryana campaign’s components are primarily drawn from Afghanistan after Alexander’s generals fought the Successor Wars, circa 323-281 BC. While drawing heavily on real world terrain and events my Aryana is totally fictional.

The heroes have just risen to fourth level and are currently bumbling…errr deftly maneuvering… their way through a city full of hostile forces.

About me:
I am 33 years old, married, and have two young daughters. I fell in love with Dungeons and Dragons when I was eight years old. I have played on and off ever since.

About game logistics:
Sessions will occur on average every 3 weeks, sometimes every 2 and never more than 4 weeks apart. We try to play two Sundays, usually from 1-6 p.m., each month.

We are slated to play a long session Saturday, April 26, starting at noon and ending when someone screams stop.

We would love to have a new player join us, if not this week then soon.

Please respond here or e-mail me at
cpsaylor@yahoo.com

Corey

Remove ads