Spring's D&D Release Will Be Ship-Themed

So they talked about it a little bit on today's Fireside Chat. They mentioned that the full reveal are coming at a later date, but it will be a ship based product. It's almost done, but cover and title are not yet finalized. Not much else was mentioned except some joke titles! Not too surprising, given the UA, the upcoming seafaring comic book, the ship mini set, etc.

So they talked about it a little bit on today's Fireside Chat. They mentioned that the full reveal are coming at a later date, but it will be a ship based product. It's almost done, but cover and title are not yet finalized.

Not much else was mentioned except some joke titles!

Not too surprising, given the UA, the upcoming seafaring comic book, the ship mini set, etc.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Have you ever watched a Spanish-language soap opera? Their craziness puts the English-language ones to shame. lol

Crazier than serial killers killing whole towns, aliens coming down to look for magic crystals, or demon-possessions?

My personal favorite back in the 1970s (God I'm old) was "SOAP", which was written specifically to spoof the soaps of the time. My favorite was the Catholic Priest's Satan-possessed newborn baby storyline...

[Tim has asked for volunteers to help him perform an exorcism]
Benson DuBois: I'll go. My mother always said to me, she said: "Son, meet the devil the eye and meet him straight on. You can't wrestle him to the ground unless you've got ahold of him first!"
[the house shakes with evil power]
Benson DuBois: My mother was a babbling fool is what she was! Major crackpot, everyone knew it! She was nuts!

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
Yeah, several of the most popular US soaps featured tortured/romantic vampires long before Twilight was a twinkle on Robert Pattinson's chest (to say nothing of Buffy).

In any case, see also: K-Dramas

Bobby Ewings wasn't dead, only a bad dream.

Peter Parker wasn't married with Mary Jane Watson. Second World War endend in 1942 in Superman #17 when our favorite Kryptonian arrested Hitler.

Age of mortals started in Krynn. Kenders could survive and live happily in a post-apocalypse world like "The Walking Dead".

For those who want to go and listen to/watch it, yesterday's Sage Advice (Jan 11) was about the rules for underwater adventuring. I have not watched yet, but I wonder if they let slip any info on the next book?

Parmandur

Book-Friend
For those who want to go and listen to/watch it, yesterday's Sage Advice (Jan 11) was about the rules for underwater adventuring. I have not watched yet, but I wonder if they let slip any info on the next book?

I haven't listened to it yet, but my wager is that they don't spoil the new book as such, but it will slot in well with the new book announcement and the Dragon Talk podcast being able to talk about that once they've edited it all together.

Remove ads

Remove ads