• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spycraft 2.0, SCORPIA (Recruiting: 4)

mOoEyThEcOw

First Post
I've wanted to run a Spycraft 2.0 game for a while now, and this one is going to have a twist to it, for once you play the bad guys.

You work for SCORPIA a group with agents all over the world that hires out it's services for the highest bidder, while they try to stay neutral they are a powerful ally in conflicts. SCORPIA does jobs from assassination to corruption to elite soldiers. All SCORPIA agents are trained on a secret island base in the Central Americas, where they learn or are tested on their competence in all fields from poisons to weapons.

The leadership of SCORPIA consists of a high ranking circle of nine retired agents which only changes if one of the members die. The rules of SCORPIA are simple, never wrong, or cheat a fellow agent. And a note to those who do cheat SCORPIA: they have a better memory then an elephant and do not forgive easily.

This is a faction campaign with the following qualities:
Big Budget
Clandestine
Elite Ops
Fast Growth
The Great Game
Mercenary

I would like four Level 3 characters (3000 xp)
1:
2:
3:
4:

It is NOT first come first serve.
A minimum of 1 paragraph of background and appearance is required.

Since I don't have any supplements core book only please.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
I'm a little surprised no one tried to get in on this, but regardless, are you still recruiting? I'm updating my list.

DrZombie

First Post
You can count me in. Will work on a character this weekend.

Camille Duprez is a quiet, reserved man. He likes things of beauty, be it cars, music, art, food or women. He is friendly to his neighbours, allways tips the waiter if he thinks the food was good, goes to church on sundays when in the country, and generally lives a quiet, sedate life.
He is also one of the best freelance assassins around the world, and isn't afraid to get up close and personal either. He is ruthless and remorseless, will take out any witnesses uncaring of age or sex. He will go to any extremes to get the work done. He neither forgets nor forgives a sleight, and allways settles his accounts.
He was trained by the french foreign legion as a sniper, but got discharged for 'medical' reasons and has made a living as assassin ever since. He currently resides in Luxembourg in a small mansion overlooking a sleepy village. His neighbours think he is a crisis manager of a multinational.

He is a tall blond male with blue eyes. He usually dresses sharp in an armani suit, and habitually wears designer sunglasses and a fine swiss watch. He is neither ugly nor handsome. He is softspoken and polite. Unremarkable, really, except for his cold, hard eyes.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Unfortunately, moOoEy was last seen in 2006, so I'm pulling this off of my recruiting list. If moOoEy wants to restart the game (or, if anyone is in running a game), he can post (or, re-post) to the recruiting games thread.

Remove ads