• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Spycraft new OOC thread

Luddite

First Post
Fair enough....

We are now warned. The goal is to do things as quickly as possible. And quickly means about one day at each location.

Now to put that in my planing.....

-Luddite

Game Control

First Post
Well, maybe I should have used plural there. ;)

But, yeah, I don't want you spending too long in any given location.

Much like a James Bond Movie; you gotta move a lot.

Last edited:

Well, it looks like most of the team members were working on the assumption that there was enough time. In this case, TIME was the hidden enemy.

At this point, the hammer is about to fall and I'm hoping that GhostFox lives to fight the good fight another day.

I'll be saving the rest of my comments for the debriefing and postmortem. The squeaky wheel will remain silent for now...

Last edited:

Luddite

First Post
I was under the impression that Kareem would have the tricked out Jeep with Remote control and Improved handling. The Basic Jeep is with Kim and I at MSF.

-Luddite

Luddite

First Post
RE: MSF ---

If I have to head back to the Admin Building, then I would suggest Kim go and chase down Gournay, since his dex is better and he can use the Assult Rifle.

I would have a better time searching Gournay's office for any clues.

Where did he go?

Option 1: To his home, in order to pack and then leave Binga. We can get his address from Lana, then I would suggest Kim go there and meet up with him there.

Option 2: He went to N'Gambe. By the time he gets there, the show down in Binga will be over. If that crew is still good, then they can pick him up there. Luddite will call them to keep on the look out for Gournay.

Option 3: He is heading to Harare now and will take the first flight out. Its six hours to Harare. If he is not at home, or the barracks, he will have about an hour head start on us. We may be able to catach up with him. Also we could call in a favor to have him detained at the airport should he leave the country. Detained long enough for us to catch up with him there. (a few hours)

Any other ideas where Gournay may have gone.

-Luddite

Last edited:

Game Control

First Post
Gournay has a bit under 5 minute of lead on whoever races after him.

The most important thing to catching up with him is to correctly anticipate his destination.

As for searching his office; I'd hope so! That flawless search ability is something to behold!

Ok. The baddies have arrived and are ready to take names. How do we get out of this one?

Do we have the remote for the Jeep? If so, then we can use the jeep :
a. to cause a distraction by trying to run over the goons
b. as an escape vehicle
c. both of the above.

The jeep is only 50 feet away, if I recall correctly.

The steps up to the bar form a natural trench, so in theory that gives us a tactical advantage if we are playing defense. HOWEVER, we don't have a lot of weapons to work with as Ken's rifle is in the jeep.

It might well be worth going for the jeep (or get the jeep to come to us). Escaping on the jeep is quicker than running away on foot. If we can succeed at driving away in the jeep then we would have more options since all our useful gear is in it.

Any other suggestions?

Remove ads