Spycraft new OOC thread

Luddite

First Post
Game Control said:
I humbly recommend that Luddite waits for Fox and the other before proceeding further in the Warehouse.

You can ill afford to lose Gournay if you wish to successfully complete the mission.

I was thinking the same thing. I just did not know if it would be possible. But there is currently about 15 to 30 minutes time difference between the two threads.

As such, we will wait. Also since Toki is going to be away for a day, the other thread can catch up.

-Luddite

Game Control

First Post
Background! I was forgetting about it. I better start planning for them; as a rule of thumb they are supposed to come up once per season (not serial).

Luddite

First Post
Personaly, I like the Cowboy/Gunslinger motif.

I was also temped to say to Kim. "Keeping eye on the coconuts, I am sendging Mary Anne (lana) back to you."

-Luddite

Tokiwong

First Post
Luddite said:
Personaly, I like the Cowboy/Gunslinger motif.

I was also temped to say to Kim. "Keeping eye on the coconuts, I am sendging Mary Anne (lana) back to you."

-Luddite

I like the Cowboy motif as well... oh well either or... I just started the Proffesor thing during the MSF thread... and hey you know Kim would love to get his hands on Mary-Anne... or Ginger for that matter

Luddite

First Post
RE: Chase

RE: +5 hardness for 1 GP. I think that is fine. Sure it stops most small arms fire. But consider bulletproof limos. With 6 team members we get a lot of gadget points. And 1 GP is worth alot more then 1 BP.

But, good job with the chase. Seems like luck is favoring all of us. Lets see if it holds up on getting Gournay.

-Luddite

Luddite

First Post
RE: Warehouse...

Assuming that the people inside, and thus Gournay do hear that we are outside "waiting for them." How bad would that be?

My guess, is that we could loose the complete surprise bonus for taking down minons. The dock workers could arm themselves. They could be on more alert for "suspicious" activity, including having some one sneak in. Someone could of called for re-enforcements from Binga.

So Plan of action...

1) Kareem give Ghost his headset radio and she goes in to verify if Gourny is or is not in the Ware house.

2) Lana stays near me to help guard the back and sides, should anyone try to escape though the windows. (I am assuming there are no other ground level exits other then the main door). Since we are the "weakest" in a front assult. Lana and I would possition ourselves on the NE and SE Corners to watch the sides

3) Kim, Kareem, and Ronin stay near the front, and go in should there be any trouble. Kareem should be ready to grab a boat for a chase. Keep an eye out for nearby fast lookin boats.

Avoid using leathal force on Gournay. We want to take him alive. If he does go down, use a stimulant shot to stabalize. If he is knock out we can take him back to Harare and deal with him at the safe house.

Since N'Gambe is dead, the Binga "Police/Miltiary" should be disorganized for a short period of time. Hopefully, they won't be an big issue here.

Any thoughts?

-Luddite

Remove ads