Spycraft serial 1: Gearing up phase

Tokiwong

First Post
Re: Ok...

Codename: GhostFox said:
[ OOC:

I'll take the Ghillie suit since the Luddite has the surveillance gear squared away.

So how many points do we have left over MB? GP? I'd hate to waste any points we may have. If no one has any use for my extra GP I will use it to buy the machine pistol mod.

BTW, there is some imagery intel of Ghostfox in the
Rogue's Gallery thread

OOC: I saw the pictures... she is a hottie... want to touch... the.... anyways... hey Kareem I don't mind it sounds cool remote controlled whatever

Luddite

First Post
Remainder Budgets

OCC from what I can see, (and the GC can double check) we have the following points left :

Mission Budget : 16 points

Gadget : 4 Points

What I think we could use :

Gadgets :
- Remote control for one Jeep (1 GP)
- Tie Camera (1 GP)
- Business Card : Tracking Device (1 GP)
- Bullet Tracers (1 GP)
- Attache Case with Surveillance and/or Counter-Surveillance units (2 or 3 points)
- Glasses : Tansmitter lenses (2)
- Glasses : Starlight lenses (1)

Standard Items:
- GPS Unit (5)
- Night Vision Goggles (8)
- Encryption for Radios (3)
- Extended range for Pair of Raidos
- Some Extra Bugs

I think we have enough NBC Suits and Gas Masks. We don't all need them. I doubt any situation will require all of us to be in a High Risk area at once.

My picks would be :

Remote control for Jeep, Tansmitter Lenses for the Gadgets

And an Encyption upgrade to one radio (I have a personal one that has encryption)

-Luddite

Game Control

First Post
OOC: Luddite, that link you made between CDC and Atlanta before it even becomes an issue in the season is very cool.

I award you an action die.

However, you will not get anymore answers with this line of inquiry at the moment. It'll have to wait until another serial. ;)

Luddite

First Post
Game Control said:
OOC: Luddite, that link you made between CDC and Atlanta before it even becomes an issue in the season is very cool.

I award you an action die.

However, you will not get anymore answers with this line of inquiry at the moment. It'll have to wait until another serial. ;)

OOC

Whee...

Just for the record, I was thinking of having my cover be from the CDC as well. But I decided on being an "Independent" researcher from some notable Medical School.

END OCC

Liuddite thinks for a bit more

Now for my next trick : New York City ---- Home of the UN and the Wolrd Health Organization.

There is definately the potential for something realy nasty going on. But that is not our mission now. Just find and Question Belladur. We can take a look at the CDC and WHO when we get back to the "Colonies"

-Luddite

Game Control

First Post
OOC:

There is just no stopping you. ;)

BTW: Since you stayed at the safehouse, why don't you do some hacking to push the story forward? Somehow, I'm sure there are a few computer systems out there that contain juicy infos...

Last edited:

Luddite

First Post
Game Control said:
OOC:

There is just not stopping you. ;)

BTW: Since you stayed at the safehouse, why don't you do some hacking to push the story forward? Somehow, I'm sure there are a few computer systems out there that contain juicy infos...

Luddite spends his evening bringing himself up to speed on TB Epidemics as well as any information he can find about the current one. He will also poke around the WHO and CDC and see what they may have.

OOC I will spend dice to activate and criticals.

-Luddite

Game Control

First Post
Luddite looks at the photo and think he might have seen this guy before. He enhances it and look carefully. Of course! This is the soldier you noticed in the pictures with Balladur in Binga. The one that might have been involved in a handoff...

OOC:

Digital camera spot check cap: 25
Range Increment 40 feet (-2)
+1 computer

The photo was taken from more than 40 feet away (it's a large bar)

Modified spot check cap : 24
Required DC 25

Enhance photo
Ro 14 + 7 = 21 , DC 10

You enhance the photograph, thus lowering the required DC from 25 to 23.

From there, simply taking 20 (20 + 6, caps at 24 which is over 23 on a spot check is enough to recognize the soldier.

It took you 6 minutes to get this result. Don't speak about it in the African Dream thread. Wait for a thread where you are again all reunited, or where 6 minutes have passed.

BTW: you had 40 minutes between the moment your team left for the club and the moment you got the photograph of the CDG. Still leaves you plenty of time if you wish to take me up on my hacking offer.

PS: I secretly checked to see if Roman recognized the soldier as he worked on the Balladur's photograph too. He failed. I didn't post this info for obvious reasons.

Last edited:

Luddite

First Post
Game Control said:
BTW: you had 40 minutes between the moment your team left for the club and the moment you got the photograph of the CDG. Still leaves you plenty of time if you wish to take me up on my hacking offer.

[/B]

OOC: I though I implied that, but yes some hacking the CDC, WHO, UN and other leads would be a good spending of time.

-Luddite

[ OOC: Here is my final list for this mission:
Lasersight (2), NBC Suit (8), Gas Mask (5), Ghillie Suit (5)
Gadgets: Echo tracer package [1], Standard Liner [1], Machine Pistol Mod [1]

Total: 20 MBP, 3 GP
2 MBP left over. Feel free to use this for team use.

This is what Ghostfox has on hand: 1 set plainclothes, Standard Liner, All-weather lighter, Cell-phone, 9x19mm service pisto + Gadget Mod: Machine Pistol, + Laser Sight, - silencer (not currently equipped), 3 clips, Holster, Knife, and I would also like to carry the tracers (not the whole package - just the tracer so I can stick it on somebody/something)

The rest of the gear is at the safehouse - I may load some of this on the jeep later on
]]

Remove ads