Spycraft serial 1: Gearing up phase

Luddite

First Post
Game Control said:
Luddites tries desperately to extract some useful information out of the mass of data that he has on hand. He tries everything he can think of when at last one of his correlation check gives him something juicy.

What do François Balladur, Alexandre Beaujolais and Antoine Gournay all have in common? Well, they’re French for starter. But more importantly they all studied at the Université René Descartes in Paris during the 60s. Luddites starts on this trail like a bloodhound; who in CDC studied in Paris?

Mark Armstrong, head of the investigation department did. Wait, he is 30. He couldn’t have met the others there. Something seems to be missing but your gut instinct tells you that you are on the right track.

Luddite stares at his notes and scrathes his head.

30..... early 1970s. Father or Mother....Uncle....Other Relation... Is he the Godson of one of these men?

Starts to poke around some more....His cell phone rings..

Tokiwong said:
Kim hits speed dial on his cell phone and calls Luddite...

"Big trouble... at the Club... Find all you know on Captain N'gambe... involved... Neilan target... breif I know... bullets about to fly..."

Hangs up quickly...

Neilan....He hung out in france for a while hunting the Jackle. Lets see where he fits in....Hmmm.... If Neilan is being targeted, then someone recongnized him.

Okay so we got a Cabal of French Scientists smuggling something to a country with an outbreak of some new strain of TB to some "warlord"

So why does N'gambe see Neilan as a "risk"? Is N'gambe working with/for "The French Cabal"?

Is Neilan French?

OOC: Okay a lot of questions. But that is how he works.

-Luddite

Luddite

First Post
Silly Rabbit....

OOC:

Maybe my years working for the government has warpped my sence of reality. I just realized that we don't need to spend all the Budget points now. :D

So with that in mind, forget my last post.

Remaining Budget :
- Standard Gear : 16 Budget Points
- Gadgets : 2 Gadget Points

The only thing bought so far with the spare budget would be the improvments to the one Jeep (Remote Control and Improved Handdling)

Does anyone have Handcuffs so we can detain our Mission Objective if needed?

-Luddite

Steel Ronin

First Post
[<<Does anyone have Handcuffs so we can detain our Mission Objective if needed?>>

I anticipated this. I have them included with my gear. It's covered.]

Game Control

First Post
OOC: I won't check but I'm sure someone took the bundle B. It includes 20 plastic restraint (like the ones used by cops during riots). Of course, it's not as good as real handcuff, but in a pinch it works wonder.

Last edited:

Alexander Roman

First Post
Game Control said:
OOC: I won't check but I'm sure someone took the bundle B. It includes 20 plastic restraint (like the ones used by cops during riots). Of course, it's not as good as real handcuff, but in a pinch it works wonder.
You're correct. I took bundle B. Almost all of it is back with Luddite.

Game Control

First Post
OOC Luddite: You've done pretty much all you could do in the time you had. The African dream sequence seems at an hand. The goons are on the run and I believe everyone will be reunited before too long.

Luddite

First Post
OOC Sounds good. I have questions for CPG and Mr. Neilan. Do I have a printer at hand? I would like to print out pictures of Alexandre Beaujolais and Antoine Gournay as well as Mark Armstrong. Also I will make sure we have room for our "guests." CPG should get a nice secure room. Neilan is more on our side, so nothing too hostile for him.

-Luddite

Remove ads