St. Ulthar's Medallion

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
OOC: Can Lem see the fleeing goblin, and more importantly, can he catch up and strike at him? I've not counted squares, but I'm pretty sure Lem has another action remaining.

OOC: I updated the map. Yes, Lem can see the goblin. No, he can't hit him.

Lem dodges past the goblin in pursuit of the other. The cook rushes around the one bend, then another, and finds himself face to face with a slavering rat measuring at least two feet from nose to backside, not counting its tail. Another giant rat is a couple of yards farther back. In the shadows of the room beyond, Lem seems three goblins, all of them readying shortbows.

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: Well, I believe Lem is going to do what any right-minded halfling would do in this situation. He is going to run back towards the party while yelling at the top of his lungs.

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
OOC: Everyone, feel free to act upon the screamed knowledge that there are more monsters further down the hall. If Lem yells something with more detail [hint, hint], take that into account.

If Lem is going past the goblin again, another Acrobatics check is in order.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"Mates, I've got a couple of giant rats and goblin bowmen on my tail!" Lem yelled as he ran back.

He twisted acrobatically to end up in front of the goblin he had wounded before.

Remove ads