• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Trek: Ascendant - OOC

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I was going through the crew roster in the background thread and noticed this:
Corwin, Mala (NPC)

Assignment: Medical Officer (General)
Species: Human (Female)

History: Ensign Corwin just graduated from Starfleet Medical as a doctor. She requested ship duty as her next assignment before she picks a medical specialty to go in to.

Considering Raphael has just spent the last three years as teacher at the Medical Academy, it seems he has been Mala's Exoanatomy Professor :D. I imagine it being somewhat intimidating to have her first assignment working for her teacher :D

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Considering Raphael has just spent the last three years as teacher at the Medical Academy, it seems he has been Mala's Exoanatomy Professor :D. I imagine it being somewhat intimidating to have her first assignment working for her teacher :D

The only question is she cute or did she have a crush LOL if I were GM you would be in some serious RP trouble lol

Or did you give her a bad grade or save her in a lab accident darn the possiblities are endless.

Glad Benson doesn't have your problems I just have to manuver 2 million tons of scrap metal through the void of space

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Yeah when they say "Full Stop!" it ain't as easy as it is on T.V.

this baby don't stop on a gold pressed latnium[sp?]

Rhun

First Post
Yeah when they say "Full Stop!" it ain't as easy as it is on T.V.

Yeah, they often ignore the laws of physics when they say things like Full Stop. And I hate the battle scenes where the ships are just sitting their firing at one another...that ain't no evasive maneuvering!

this baby don't stop on a gold pressed latnium[sp?]

Latinum, actually. It comes in slips, strips, bars and bricks. :)

Remove ads