• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Trek: Ascendant - OOC

Rhun

First Post
How do you call up the little spoiler box with the button press in your posts?

You have to used the spoiler blocks. {sblock} at the beginning, and {/sblock} at the end of what you wanted in the spoiler block. Use square brackets [ ] instead of these brackets { }, though. If you want to title the spoiler block, you do {sblock=BlahBlahBlah}.

[sblock=For KnightTemplar]
You can also hit quote on my post, and it will show you exactly what I've done here. :D
[/sblock]

knightemplar

Explorer
Ascendant Thread: I have added the Advantages/Disadvantages list with base descriptions. If you want to switch out some of your current Advantages and Disadvantages out, PM me please.

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Blackrat - I do think it would be intimidating, especially since she is not on board yet, and has no idea that you will be there. I have worked with one of my teachers before, everything you did felt like it was a test and the instructor was grading you.
Yeah, that's pretty much how I meant. It would probably be like that for her :D.
As for the relationship, I will follow your lead. I am not going to force a romance on any player, unless they are interested in following that story line. If you are interested in a romance with any of the npcs, any player can PM me and we can discuss it.
:D Thanks Rhun... Now you've given us some very interesting RP possibilities. Heh, I'm not against anything and it would certainly be interesting if she had a crush on Raphael at the academy :D We'll see how it goes...

BTW, sorry for my absence. I had a couple extra days off from work and it mostly went to playing SWSE with the table group.

Rhun

First Post
:D Thanks Rhun... Now you've given us some very interesting RP possibilities. Heh, I'm not against anything and it would certainly be interesting if she had a crush on Raphael at the academy :D We'll see how it goes...

That was KT, not me! If Raphael tries to pursue a relationship with Hale, he'd be flattered...but he doesn't swing that way! :D

knightemplar

Explorer
In all my games that I GM, I try to use visual enhancements to better describe the area. The problem is I have used about all the good ones I found on Ex Astris Scienta. I can't really find anymore diagrams like that to illustrate the areas. So for your offices, yours will probably look like the Executive Officer's office on Deck 3. Same with the Senior Officer Quarters. If you want them on the thread written up with a certain style or specific items, PM me your descriptions of your seperate quarters and I will add them to the thread.

Blackrat: On the that Advanced Medical Diagnostic Lab, I'm not too hot on the name. Do you have any good ideas on what we should call that area? Also do you want a seperate Chief Medical Officer's office or use the one that is already designated in the Sickbay picture?

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Heh, if you don't mind suggestions, this pic is still decent looking for our "Ten Forward" (or whatever it will be named) though it starts to look already like most interiors were designed after Intrepid-class :D
http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/gallery/factfiles/voy-messhall.jpg

Also, yeah, I'd like for Crescent to have a decent sized office near the sickbay. Similar to the XO's office. Or for some variance, I like this: http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/gallery/factfiles/ente-readyroom.jpg except with a couch instead of a bed :D. If you don't mind, I could write a few sentences as a description... I'm thinking he might have some unusual art pieces...

EDIT: Ack... It doesn't like hot-linkin... The first is Voyager's Messhall and the second Enterprise-E's Ready room. You can probably find them from Ex Atris yourself :D

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Heh, if you don't mind suggestions, this pic is still decent looking for our "Ten Forward" (or whatever it will be named) though it starts to look already like most interiors were designed after Intrepid-class :D
http://www.ex-astris-scientia.org/gallery/factfiles/voy-messhall.jpg

That would make sense, as the Ascendant and the Intrepid class would be being commissioned within a couple of years of one another. 'Ten Forward' seems to indicate that the name of the lounge is associated with the location on the vessel...as in Deck Ten, Forward Section. Not sure if we want to follow a similar naming convention, or simply call it "The Lounge" or "The Pit" or "The Swamp" or something. LOL.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads