• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars - Clone Wars: The Kaminoan Incident. (OOC) [Full]

Shalimar

First Post
yup, Jaq'lene gets a "Q", definitely a Q, its such an oddball letter, I just had to use it, no one else seems to, not often enough. God Save the Q! :p

Just as future reference, Jaq likes to be petted, and to have her tummy rubbed. She also loves it when her ears are scratched, so don't ever hold back on that score. Hopefully no one minds if Jaq uses you guys as her personal transports, shes smaller even then Yoda and he got a floater chair thingy in the temple, she probably wouldn't, so I'll just perch on convenient shoulders so I don't take forever to get around.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Elrick,

could you rename the rogue's gallery thread to something different from the in-character thread. It's silly I know, but I keep opening the wrong file on my lists.

Plus, this was mostly me being excited to keep the current pace going. ;)

Keia

p.s. Sorry, Shalimar about the misspelling of your name. Free tummy rub to Jaq'lene to be offered for forgiveness ;)

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Here is a slightly updated pic of Kyle. In Jedi robes and smuggler diguise. Of course, Kyle's lightsaber is Green. I can't wait for the action figures!!

Attachments

• kylevalles.jpg
    kylevalles.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 106

Elrick

First Post
From June 6th to the 20th the game will be put on hold as I well be on vacation and unlikly to access the internet during that time. I should have an update posted today.

Nuke261

Rogue Warrior
Hey Bantha Cubs,
I am getting a new computer tomorrow, hopefully this will not effect my posting, but it is possible for the next day or two. Just wanted to give a heads up. I will do what I can to keep on top of things, but hopefully it won't matter.
Nuke

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Elrick,

I will be going out of town probably without internet access for the next several days (starting tonight). I'll be able to post somewhat on Sunday and will be back to regular posting on Monday. Have a good weekend!

Keia

Keia

I aim to misbehave
I'm up for it. And I've actually started becoming more selective in my games (almost a necessity since running a game).

Would you keep going with what we have here (only with the patented TDM style), use the characters elsewhere, or start fresh?

Keia

Last edited:

KitanaVorr

First Post
Since I haven't clue where Elrick was going with this, I'd prefer to start fresh with new characters (or you could port your old ones over).

My only restrictions is that we stick to the canon (which to me includes only what happens in the movies and the books about the movies). I haven't read any of the kabillion new books out there and haven't the inclination to.

Remove ads