Star Wars - Clone Wars: The Kaminoan Incident. (OOC) [Full]

Elrick

First Post
Tell you what, I'll let you in Velene. under one condition. That you play a wookiee. :D Just Kidding, Five is just a good as Four. My orginal plan had been two jedi masters and their apprentices but I decided the make the players of equal level instead.

KitanaVorr

First Post
Here's the first rough draft....

Rei Miyazawa
Jedi Guardian 5/Jedi Weapon Master 2

Always the rebel with the quick wit and rather smart aleck mouth, Rei grew up being the one that always stood out in any crowd...mostly because it was difficult to miss the unusual Jedi. If there was a way to make her Jedi robes original, she found it. She disliked conformity and loved to rattle the conservatives that surround her.

Even though she didn't know who her parents really were, Rei sensed that something wasn't quite right about her past. Her master always seemed extra careful with her, watching her like a hawk as if there was something about her past that could prove dangerous.

It was during a chance conversation she overheard between her master and the great Master Yoda that some of her past came tumbling out. Her parents had been suspected darksiders...where they were...even if they were still alive, she didn't know. Either way it scared her and made her more determined than ever not to fall into that path, but now she was equally unsure of her self.

Beause of that, Rei strived for perfection in everything. If she could be the perfect Jedi, perhaps it would erase the questions about her...would prove that she was not like her parents. However, buried within, the doubts still worm their way through her thoughts.

The Jedi lifestyle had one aspect that drew her in though...the lightsaber. Rei became obsessed with it, with the Jedi katas and spent day after day practicing until whenever she wielded the saber - it was like watching a deadly dance happen right before your eyes. In her hands the lightsaber wasn't just a weapon, but a brush wielded by a master painter.

[Rei is a real reckless wild child - X-Games, standing out, and all that. She's pretty much fiercely independent - if at times a little wrapped in her own obsessions. Her idea of a great time is to do some kind of reckless trick like jumping off the the top of a coruscant building with only a repulsor belt to catch her somewhere at the bottom of her freefall. (which btw will be her intro)

She's mouthy, isn't afraid to voice her opinion when it suits her (but she's not tactless) and a strong independent thinker...she likes to think outside of the box and doesn't like conformity. She's willing to try anything at least once.

As much as she is obsessed with perfection, she finds imperfection part of that perfection - lol don't ask, its pretty confusing in a way. She prizes uniqueness.

She is the cool, sarcastic girl that likes to hang out with oddballs.]

STR 12, DEX 16, CON 12, INT 12, WIS 12, CHA 15

Def: 20 (26), Init: +3, Speed: 10, HD: 1d10+1, VP/WP: 47/12, Force Points: 10, Fort: +7, Ref: +9, Will: +6

Deflect(attack -4, defense +2)
Bab +7
+8/+3 (1d4+1, un-armed)
+8/+3 (2d6, vibroblade)
+11(+12)/+6(+7) (4d8/19-20, her own crafted lightsaber, sapphire blade)
+11(+12)/+6(+7) (4d8/19-20, her own crafted lightsaber, emerald blade)
+10 (3d4, sporting blaster pistol)

Class Skills: Balance +8/5, Intimidate +7/5, Craft (Lightsaber) +3/2, Pilot (Aethersprite-class Starfighter) +6/3, Tumble +9/6

Force Skills: Battlemind +12/10, Enhance Ability +7/6, Affect Mind +7/5, Heal Self +9/7, Force Stealth +6/4, Force Defense +5/3, Move Object +5/4

StartingFeats: Exotic Weapon Proficiency (lightsaber), Force-Sensitive, Weapon Group Proficiency (blaster, simple weapons)
1st Level: Heroic Surge, Martial Arts
2nd Level: Weapon Finesse (lightsaber)
3rd Level: Burst of Speed
6th Level: Lightsaber Defense, Weapon Focus (lightsaber)
7th Level: Knight Defense

Languages: Read/Write Basic, Speak Basic, Speak Durese
Force Feat: Control, Alter, Sense

Equipment: 2 lightsabers, jedi robes, utility belt, comlink, credit chip (1000), vibroblade, sporting blaster, recording rod, hoverboard?

Attachments

• rei miyazawa.jpg
    rei miyazawa.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
First pass at Zak Mushulin. I can provide detailed breakdowns on request.

Zak Mushulin, Male Duros
Jedi Guardian 5/Jedi Ace 2

Appearance: Ice Blue Eyes, Bald, Azure skin color.

Str 10, Dex 16 (+3), Con 12 (+1), Int 19 (+4), Wis 10, Cha 12 (+1)

Init +3 (+3 Dex);
Defense +20 (+7 class, +3 Dex);
Speed 10 m;
Vitality Points/Wound Points 59/12;
Saves Fort +7, Ref +10, Will +5;
Force Points 10;
Reputation 3;

Atk+10/+5 melee (3d8/19-20, Lightsaber, personal) or
+9/+4 ranged (3d8/20 or DC 18 stun, Blaster, heavy, range 8 m) or +5/+5/±0 ranged (3d8/20, Blaster, heavy with Multifire, range 8 m);

SQ Deflect (attack -4), Deflect (defense +1), Increased lightsaber damage (3d8), Starfighter defense, Starship focus;

Skills: Astrogate+11, Computer Use+10, Knowledge (business)+5, Knowledge (history)+7, Knowledge (Jedi lore)+7, Knowledge (technology)+9, Pilot+15, Repair+8, Spot+5, Tumble+6.

Force Skills: Enhance Ability+9, Enhance Senses+5, Farseeing+1, Heal Self+9, Move Object+14, See Force+4, Telepathy+1.

Feats: Armor Proficiency (light), Exotic Weapon Proficiency (Lightsaber), Force Sensitive, Heroic Surge, Spacer, Weapon Finesse (Lightsaber), Weapon Group Proficiency (blaster pistols), Weapon Group Proficiency (simple weapons).

Force Feats: Alter, Control, Dissipate Energy, Sense.

Equipment: Padded flight suit (DR 2), Lightsaber (personal – Azure in beam color), Heavy Blaster, All-temperature cloak, Comlink, Credit chip (1,000 cr), Utility belt, Energy cell (5), Power pack (5), Datapad, Datacard: 1 program

531.jpg

Last edited:

Sildean

First Post
Alas, I lent my Revised Core Rulebook to a friend, so I only have the first edition book on hand. I am getting it back tomorrow, so I will post revised stats then. A general character outline will look something like this:

Sildai'ahn
Sullusten, Male, Jedi Consular 7

Str: 8
Dex: 18
Con: 12
Int: 10
Wis: 16
Cha: 14

Feats: Weapon Finesse, Surgery, Force Mind, Knight Mind

Skills: Diplomacy, Pilot, Bluff, Heal Self, Heal Another, Move Object, Affect Mind

Init: +4

Wounds: 12
Vitality: 37

Defense: ? (They modified class defense bonuses in Revised)
Speed: 10m
Saves: ? - Fort: +6, Ref: +8, Will: +8
Force Points: 10

Attacks: Lightsaber: +10 (Weapon Finesse) (3d8-1/19-20)
+9 ranged (3d6/20 Blaster)

I will post the revised version and backstory tomorrow.

Elrick

First Post
I'm uping the count to Six for an even half dozen. I want everyone to have a wingman just in-case.

Last edited:

Remove ads