• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars D20 Character Ideas

duo963

First Post
My friends and I recently decided to pick up the d20 Star Wars game again (set in the early Old Republic), and I am looking for ideas for my new character. In the past, I have done the Human Jedi Guardian turned Dark Side Marauder, a Wookie Teras Kasi master, and a Trandoshan Bounty Hunter that specialized on hunting down Jedi.
I have focused mostly on the physical, brutish characters, which I enjoy thoroughly in the pen and paper games. However, I would like to get away from that and try to step outside of my comfort zone. That being said, I falter horribly at the charismatic/cloak and dagger focused characters such as the Noble or Scoundrel, so I am thinking something more along the line of a possible force user.
While ideally, I would like to have a primarily force-based character, I am open to anything. I am very interested in seeing what class combinations people have come up with.

Remove ads