• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

star wars intro

Venport

First Post
I was wondering if anyone knew where i can find a program (screen saver mabye??) that i couse use to make a classic starwars intro with. I want to intro duce the campain with this just like each of the movies dose. Anyone know where i can find such a thing??

Venport

First Post
that's not bad... i might do that but if anyone has any other ideas please let me know... My intent is to have it play once (just like at the theater) and let them read the it at the pace just like the move dose so they have enough time to read it but not enought time to re read it time and time again.... But make i will just do that if i don't come up with a better answer..

Rhun

First Post
I think you could take something like what DnDChick has done and just use some simple HTML coding to make it scroll...it has been a while since I've done anything like that. If you know any HTML, I think you can use the <Marquee> command though to make it scroll...

I just tested it, and it does work...you could even put in the audio and make it really authentic!

On second thought, it doesn't make it disappear into the distance like the original, but just scrolls up the screen. Maybe not such a good idea after all. I'll bet there is a javascript program or something out there that would do the trick, though.

Last edited:

Remove ads