• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: Rebels with Style Part I

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Garret (Sniper 6)

Garret looks to Deurr "Sounds like a good idea. We really need to get a better look at what's going on at the Academy. I cannot see much from here."

He then looks to Kay....

Shalimar

First Post
Kay thinks about the suggestion, and shakes her head. "Shopping may or may not be on the menu, but I'm sure this world has some night spots and those definitely would be a priority for Rima." the ex-cop tells Deur, and then breaks into a grin. "Its been a while since I went clubbing, this is going to be fun."

"Sorry Istara, it might not look good if the prim and proper financial factor let her hair down and went artying with her employer. Is there anything you need to make a run at the local imperial network to see if there is any Buzz on the downed pilots?"

"Just remember we aren't here for the academy, right?"

Last edited:

possum

First Post
"The academy just might hold vital info on the missing pilots, though," Lia states. "It's the only thing I can think of at the moment. Another thing about the pilots," Lia adds. "I tried to see if there was anything at all on the local Holonews about it, but there was nothing. Surely there would be at least something of it in the archives, albeit heavily propagandized."

drothgery

First Post
"Sorry Istara, it might not look good if the prim and proper financial factor let her hair down and went partying with her employer. Is there anything you need to make a run at the local imperial network to see if there is any Buzz on the downed pilots?"

"If I can't do it with what I've got from here, I'll need physical access to the network. I did my shopping for expensive toys before I left Anaxes."

K2 beeped at her.

"No, I'm not calling you a toy." She reassured the R2 unit. "You can be so literal at times."

Deurr:[sblock]The building has an exit on each of the various main walkway levels of the city, all of which were clearly visible from above and not as much a perimiter as short connections between other nearby towers and structures. There were landing pads here and there, much like the one the speeder set all of you off on, but that are mostly all on the same level as the lobby, about halfway up into Curamelle's sky.

The actual base of the building, down on the city's actual duracrete ground, was accessed from a single turbolift from the building's main lobby. The ground level was much more chaotic than the areas above. Countless numbers of beings, mostly human but surprisingly diverse even this far into the Core, packed the streets and alleys between the buildings. There were street-side diners, a few taverns, shops, and even homes crammed in with speeders making their way past just a few meters above.

There were hundreds of dangerous corners, places to hide, places to plant explosives, and other such areas almost everywhere you looked. Of course, there were also Stormtroopers everywhere, some going about whatever business they had and others watching you suspiciously as you moved past. If a white helmet could be suspicious, at least. Other than that, and a few bystanders here and there, it strikes you as normal for a large city in the Core, and most people mind their own business.[/sblock]

OOC:[sblock]Which of you guys are going to head to do some clubbing and fun and who's getting left behind? ;)

If I'm reading correctly, I believe Istara will try digging up what she can from the apartment, yes?[/sblock]

drothgery

First Post
OOC:[sblock]Which of you guys are going to head to do some clubbing and fun and who's getting left behind? ;)

If I'm reading correctly, I believe Istara will try digging up what she can from the apartment, yes?[/sblock]

OOC:[sblock]Istara's definitely staying in for some hacking; she'd prefer that at least one of the others stay with her mostly because although she's become much more confident in combat situations over the last year, she doesn't think of herself as a personal-scale combatant.[/sblock]

Nightclub Group:

By the time you were ready to find an interesting location nearby, Corulag's sun was beginning to set. A quick check of the information on the city pointed out that there were, in fact, a great many suitable locations in the city, and many of them were fairly close. Most occupied the upper levels of the city, which made sense, as the lower levels, from the short time you'd seen them, were much more cramped and dirty, likely housing more seedy taverns instead of upscale businesses.

It was only a short walk across one of the upper-level walkways to a series of shops, very expensive looking living complexes, and, of course, nightclubs and taverns. The largest of them all was identified by a bright, neon blue sign reading "The Blue Moon".

It was clearly the largest, most populated, and from the looks of the people entering and exiting, it was also frequented by a much more upscale crowd than most of the other places nearby. Inside, the place was divided into various rooms, only a few of which had any doors. There were holoscreens off to one side showing what looked like swoop races and shock-ball games, and a band playing some upbeat music near the large, elaborately decorated bar. There were tables everywhere, with an open area near the back where many clearly drunk patrons were enjoying themselves and dancing.

Almost all of the patrons were Human. Here and there, you could spot a few Duros, and the band was a mix of humans, a Rodian, and a pair of Bothans. The servers were all droids, repulsor-equipped and floating near the ceiling, lowering long arms down to deliver drinks or food to the tables then zipping back out of sight. While some of the patrons were in Imperial uniforms, most were elaborately dressed and were likely locals rather than off-duty Imperials.

Apartment Group:

The large apartment was quiet enough with your small group, but with most of them gone off it was even more silent. Though outside the system's star was setting, the interior lights were strong enough that it only seemed to create an interesting effect through the windows outside as lights of the buildings and passing speeders began to gain prominence in the sky.

While the Holonet was heavily restricted, there was the chance that you could slice into the local Imperial network if you were careful enough. Without direct access to the Imperial database, however, it was likely you could only get a hold of recent reports or encrypted Imperial comm channels and other information along those lines, instead of more detailed files.

Remove ads