Star Wars - Tales from the Outer Rim

Jodo Kast

First Post
Sorry guys, be patient. Very hectic times at home and work for me, plus most of my game energy is devoted to playing in DMCthulu's Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil game (I'm the cleric Gann Tolar), and running a D&D game (my wife wanted to play in a game, but does not want to play Star Wars). While it has been put on the backburner, Tales from the Outer Rim has not been abandoned. I'll talk with Detten's player and see if we can't get the conclusion to his Story Hour up soon.

BTW, at my wife's request I'm running a D&D game, as I mentioned above. The players are the same three as in Tales from the Outer Rim, with the addition of my wife and DMCthulu. Because I don't have a lot of preparation time I've decided to run them through the Adventure Path modules, doing what I can to spice it up Jodo Kast style! Would any of the fans of this Story Hour be interested in seeing a Story Hour chronicling that game? It would actually be much quicker on updates. My only concern is that there are sooooo many Adventure Path Story Hour's out there already that readers might not want one more. But if I can count on folks like Horacio, Hatchling and Madriel to tune in and give it a chance, then I figure it will be worth posting it.

Post it and they will view... :p

Try the Title: Jodo Kast does the Adventure Path! Story Hour. Those of us that already know of your ability to put lots of 'meaty goodness' into your story hours (ie: Lots 'o Quotes 'n such) will pass this along to others that clamour for such things in the many other Story Hours we frequent. Well, ok, Horacio will just plain post links in every story hour out there, but that's cuz he reads every story there is. I'm not quite that ambitious :p

Hatchling Dragon

Last edited:

madriel

First Post
Hatchling Dragon said:
Post it and they will view... :p

Well, ok, Horacio will just plain post links in every story hour out there, but that's cuz he reads every story there is. I'm not quite that ambitious :p

Hatchling Dragon

Hatchling, even Horacio's not that ambitious. Didn't you know he's just a 20th lvl wizard who casts Time Stop in order to keep up with all the SHs?;)

Jodo, I'll be happy to read anything you choose to post.

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
madriel said:

Hatchling, even Horacio's not that ambitious. Didn't you know he's just a 20th lvl wizard who casts Time Stop in order to keep up with all the SHs?;)

Good idea! Right now I only cast Haste to read it twice as fast, but Time Stop sounds way better!

Horacio runs to find a good grimoire...

Jodo Kast

First Post
That was a hilarious exchange between Horacio, Hatchling Dragon and Madriel! Look for the first action-packed installment of "Jodo Kast's Adventure Path Story Hour" this weekend!

Horacio

LostInBrittany
Supporter
Thanks for the "hilarious exchange" thing. It's a pleasure to entertain you ;)

I will look at your new story hour! Please, post here a link to the new story.

BTW, I've just begun my own Story Hour, using the new superheroes supplement from Natural 20, Four Color to Fantasy:
Golden Apple Rescue Squad
If you have time, visit it, and drop a comment...

Last edited:

Oh sure, I nap for a measly month and just look at all the cobwebs that have collected! Harumph!

*starts fanning wings to clear out the thread*

Now, if only the Author would continue his fine work...

Hatchling Dragon

What's the deal, 2 months and still no update? Ye Gods, if you keep this up you'll be on par with P-kitty and certain others that like to make thier readers beg!

Hatchling Dragon

Remove ads