• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Star Wars: We Joined the Rebellion for This?!

Dire Lemming

First Post
Issachar realizes a little late just how silly it is for a human to attempt a traditional Twi'Lek greeting without Lekku and smiles embarrassedly at Essa before continuing on to the others.

He nods slowly in response to Borel'an. "I see... Well, aside from avoiding any more involvement I suppose there isn't much to be done but keep alert and hope for the best." He lets out a sigh. "Though with all the trouble he seems to be I'm surprised he's still allowed in here."

Rhun

First Post
[sblock=A-MG]
"Thank you for the warning," says Cyd with a polite nod, stepping away from the man. The soldier holsters his blaster, and moves to return to his companions.
[/sblock]

"It is not safe to refuse an Imperial access to a building...especially one like Korlan," Borel'an shakes his fur-covered head, "He is the type to come back with Stormtroopers and blasters."

The other entertainers nod solemnly, as if this is something that wasn't all that uncommon in Mos Eisley. Before anything else can be said, though, the female Bothan makes a small gesture with her hand and Borel'an nods to it before saying, "I apologize, but we must be going. Stay safe, Issachar. Thank you for the kind words."

The Bothan bows respectfully, then turns to leave with the rest of the entertainers, who all make sure to at least politely nod in your direction.

OOC:[sblock]Okay guys, I've moved and settled in so should be back to posting normally. Sorry for the delay. :)

On another note...is there anything else you guys would like to do in Mos Eisley at the moment or shall we jump ahead a few hours to the arranged meeting with Kyra?[/sblock]

The twins suns set over the horizon roughly an hour later, but Mos Eisley barely darkened. Lights on buildings were bright enough to reduce any worry that darkness could provide in such a dangerous city. Activity in the streets was slightly lessened by the suns setting, but it was still a rather active place, like most spaceports were even in the Outer Rim.

The alley behind the tavern, however, was not well lit. In fact, it was the stereotypical dark, dank, worrying setting from bad holodramas. The slightly crumbling walls of the buildings around the alley didn't help that effect, either. As far as you could tell, no one had followed you back there, having taken a rather long route just to make sure. Of course, now it was almost exactly three hours later, just as Kyra had said, and while you could see the back door to the place, there was no sign of the woman.

possum

First Post
Varren paces slightly, hoping that his initial suspicions about Kyra were not correct. It didn't look good however. "Do you think she's up to something?" he asks the other rebels in the group.

Dire Lemming

First Post
"Hm... I sure hope not. She seemed like such a nice girl. At least when Karr wasn't making trouble." Issachar half jokes. "Well I've got my blaster set to stun."

Remove ads