Status Cards

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Flyspeck23 said:
This was an ENP project - TOGC did the layout because we can ;)

What was the phrase I used? "TOGC's undeniable industry leading card designing skills" or something along those lines? I stand by it!

Nailom

First Post
Thanks for the Status Cards. I brought them to the gametable at monday and we made good use of em.

One thing I think you could do, to improve your product is to redesign the field on the top left of the cards. I would love to see the headline of the card repeatet in this box, so that when holding my spellcards in the hand like a deck of playing cards, I don't have to flip through them to grab the right card.

Bye Nailom

P.S. what about the item cards?

Flyspeck23

First Post
Nailom said:
Thanks for the Status Cards. I brought them to the gametable at monday and we made good use of em.

Glad you like them. And it's always nice to hear from people using the cards :D

One thing I think you could do, to improve your product is to redesign the field on the top left of the cards. I would love to see the headline of the card repeatet in this box, so that when holding my spellcards in the hand like a deck of playing cards, I don't have to flip through them to grab the right card.

Not a bad idea. But...
The reason for that box are the many different card products we publish. With it, people are able to quickly separate the spells from the monsters from the whatnot...

I'll think about it. I wouldn't want to abandon the card type box though.

P.S. what about the item cards?

:uhoh:
Coming soon.
:heh:

No, really. This time I mean it ;)

Flyspeck23

First Post
Frukathka said:
I am curious to know how these will differentiate from Paizo's Item Cards.

Totally? As in: another thing entirely.

No illustration. Instead they'll feature the item's game statistics and rules. Those cards are a visualization tool, which the CIC are not. If you know any of our card products, you've got a pretty good idea of where we're heading with the CIC.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Flyspeck23 said:
Totally? As in: another thing entirely.

No illustration. Instead they'll feature the item's game statistics and rules. Those cards are a visualization tool, which the CIC are not. If you know any of our card products, you've got a pretty good idea of where we're heading with the CIC.
Ah. Thanks for the clarification.

Remove ads