WotBS Status for the 5e conversion

Autoferrit

Villager
I recently found the WotBS conversion and seems really interesting. I was going to buy them to use with my group but it looks like only part #7 has been released back in November. So I was wondering if it was still being worked on and if so where I should go. My reservation not being familiar with the original is getting to the last published module and not having anywhere to go.
I'm sure I could find ways to make it work once I got going but it would be better to have the actual modules.

Tormyr

Adventurer
It is still progressing, and I am in the last chapter of adventure 8. I got stuck on a bit of a major assault in adventure 8 (3.5 lets you have masses of bad guys in an encounter compared to 5e). The Player's and Campaign Guides have also been extensively revised, but I am waiting on releasing those as I found a printing error in adventure 7 and have been waiting for 2 weeks to hear from OneBookShelf if the changes I made fixed the error.

Autoferrit

Villager
Is there anywhere I can watch to get notices of the new releases? Do you have an idea how long it might take to get the rest of them out? Our group plays weekly so its plausible we could go through them at a moderate pace.

Tormyr

Adventurer
I hope to have adventure 8 out at the start of March and adventure 12 by the end of the year at the latest. Our group plays 2.5 hours a week, and we have played almost 2 years to finish adventure 7.

EDIT: You can click on the "Follow your favorites link" on the left of this page to be notified of new releases.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Is there anywhere I can watch to get notices of the new releases? Do you have an idea how long it might take to get the rest of them out? Our group plays weekly so its plausible we could go through them at a moderate pace.
This forum is a great place to watch, as is the site's front (news) page. Looking at the release dates, it looks like it averages roughly one adventure every 3 months give or take.

Remove ads