Status of Adventure 3 - Digging for Lies

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Oh yeah, Russ you should change your status under your username. It's a bit dated.

I planned to wait till both versions were out and it was in our shop. I didn't want, say, Pathfinder people to see it and then find they couldn't get it yet or non-subscribers to want to buy it individually and find it's not on sale yet.

Colmarr

First Post
Out of interest, is it solely annoying to be hounded like this, or is there an element of "at least they're obviously interested in the product"?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
On that note, we approved the Pathfinder version today, so expect to see it VERY soon. :D

Not THAT soon. It's late at night here and my wife will be really pissed if I sit up all night uploading multiple copies of ginormous files to mutliple locations!

Falkus

Explorer
Knowing that it's ready is good enough :D I've still got two more PFS intermission sessions to get through with my group anyway; though I've already started to drop hints in them about plot elements garnered from my read through of the 4e version.

Ajar

Explorer
I read through the overview section of adventure 3 to see if there were any threads I could emphasize in the latter part of adventure 2. I hadn't introduced the "rival" constable squad, but now I'm thinking I'll work them in so that my PCs get properly annoyed when "their" investigation is assigned to the other squad and they get put out to pasture. There are a few Wire fans in my group, so they might start to see some parallels... :D

I also checked out the added theme crunch. Very nicely done. I particularly liked how you addressed the discussion around the Yerasol Veteran's Courage Under Fire perk, giving them a second action point in that encounter. Nice.

I think all of my PCs are going to enjoy their new theme perks, and I suspect the Yerasol Veteran and Martial Scientist will really like how their themes work into adventure 3. The Vekeshi Mystic, maybe less so, but I'm looking forward to making the player squirm. :devil:

Remove ads