D&D General Stepping back

Doc_Klueless

Doors and Corners
Unforeseen family issues/emergencies (my parents are getting on in years and recent events (falls, car accident, etc.) have highlighted to my brothers and me that we need to be more available and more hands-on with their care, etc.

As such, I will be stepping away from all public forums, bulletin boards, discords, twitches, etc. for the foreseeable future.

I want to thank everyone who invited me to partake in their games, discussions and generally listened (read) my meanderings.

I hope to be back and active within the next six months but …

The Progenitors must come first!

Cheers.

Art

Richards

Legend
Best of luck to you and your family, Doc_Klueless. It looks like you've got your priorities straight; we'll still be here whenever you have to opportunity to return.

Johnathan

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Sounds to me like your priorities are in order.

Just remember, we’re not just gamers, we’re people, and as such may be able to help you with advice- or at least, point you in unconsidered directions- when you run into issues you’re struggling with.

tommybahama

Adventurer
Godspeed. I just went through the same with my mom. It can be frustrating for both you and your parents but ultimately you will find it a blessing to have been able to be there for your parents.

Tazawa

Adventurer
You have made the right decision. Family is what is important. I wish the best for you and your family.

Like others, I have been through something similar recently with my father. I am thankful I was able to take care of him and pay him back a little bit for everything he did to help me.

generic

On that metempsychosis tweak
Best of luck with your family, who matter the most, more than any of our discussions about D&D. I've enjoyed your posts, Doc!

Remove ads