Steve Jackson Games 2019 stakeholders report

atanakar

Hero
Cars Wars 6th edition is looking good. Played that game a lot when it first came out and then again in the mid-90s. Even won a tournament in Ottawa (Canada). Tire shot a guy, who claimed to be the Canadian Car Wars Champion, as his car turned at very high speed. The driver lost control and the car did front to back flips until it was destroyed. My car swerved to avoid the oncoming wreck. The Champion left the table... Drive offensively !!! :devilish: Vrooom, daka daka daka, kaboom!:ROFLMAO:

Retreater

Legend
I got the big Fantasy Trip box. For some reason, I'm unable to understand how it plays. I know it's supposed to be very basic, but the game seems - fairly convoluted for what it is.

eyeheartawk

#1 Enworld Jerk™
I got the big Fantasy Trip box. For some reason, I'm unable to understand how it plays. I know it's supposed to be very basic, but the game seems - fairly convoluted for what it is.

And you'd be right. I think the problem there is they tried to keep the Melee and Wizard modules as a separate combat game you could expand with the full TFT rules into a RPG. They should have taken the opportunity to present it as a fully cogent and complete singular game.

Longspeak

Adventurer
I bought the big box and the rest out of pure nostaligia. Loved TFT back in the day, ran it for years, played in a weekly crazy game with about 20 players - with 6-8 showing of any given weekend.

Haven't done anything with the new stuff yet. Pure nostalgia for me. :p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases