• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Still Taking Requests (Updated: 4/14 - The Destructor)

the Jester

Legend
justinsluder said:
Rev: Thanks. I just couldn't help myself.

Jester: I meant to ask this earlier, do you have Green Ronin's Advanced Bestiary? If not I recommend you pick it up as it's full of pure awesomeness! Also, is there anywhere I can go to check out your PC's?

No I don't, and no there isn't. :(

The party is full of epic badassitude. They have the foremost swordsman of their age, the most powerful psion alive, the deadliest knife fighter (invisible blade) in history, etc.

justinsluder

First Post
the Jester said:
The party is full of epic badassitude. They have the foremost swordsman of their age, the most powerful psion alive, the deadliest knife fighter (invisible blade) in history, etc.

I haven't read any of your story hours, so if the answer is in there sorry for asking. Does whatever is making the uber-nimblewright know of the PC's? Their abilities? I hope so, because that will actually make things easier for me.

I'm currently about 25% done with your request so I have plenty of time to change things.

the Jester

Legend
justinsluder said:
I haven't read any of your story hours, so if the answer is in there sorry for asking. Does whatever is making the uber-nimblewright know of the PC's? Their abilities? I hope so, because that will actually make things easier for me.

I'm currently about 25% done with your request so I have plenty of time to change things.

Yes. The pcs have won one and lost one against the bad guys in question. (They actually got tpked, but some good advanced planning brought them back!)

The King of Bile and Queen of Guts (the BBEGs) are actually quite frightened of the pcs. Their current plan involves tainting a big chunk of the Prime Plane to suck into their Demiplane of Bile, but as soon as the pcs show up they're going to "invert the tainted lands" and take it away, sealing themselves off for... oh, a couple thousand years.

Shadeydm

First Post
justinsluder said:
I'm taking requests for creatures, NPC's, magic items. Post them here with a general list of resources you'd like to see used in the fulfilling of your request.

Example: I want a human melee combatant around level 10 built using only the 3.5 PHB and Complete Warrior.

I'll get to them as I have time. If the character is really complex I'll have to post it on my website and just post a link in this thread.

I have a large (I think) library of 3.5 books.

Please include setting (FR, Greyhawk, Eberron, etc.) and variant rules (gestalt, action points, etc.). Also, please include power level with your requests.

I should warn you all, I like to find and exploit loopholes.

I have a request :)

A varag from MM4 add 5 total class levels in any combination of both Swordsage and Scout.
feel free to use any 3.5 wotc materials including Magic Item Compendium. My only request is that you give him Child of Shadow Stance. Its a homebrew setting comparable to Greyhawk in many aspects.

justinsluder

First Post
sammy said:
Could you do any or all of the following? I need some undead creatures for a Lich. The campaign is all about undead killing. Please use only core books (players, dm, monster manuals 1 through 4, all complete books, spell compendium). I WISH I HAD LIBRIS MORTIS!

Please also know that my games are 3 characters of 9th level.
(Monk, psuedo-cleric, ftr-rogue)

All can hit magic DR and Ftr-Rogue has a feat to CRIT undead. (house feat)

advanced displacer beast (9hd) add a cool template?

any odd skeletons and zombies.

anything else that may give me a good chuckle.

And if you like, how about the lich him-her self?

PS- no 'invisibility' spells please, my world doesn't have such magics.

I know thats alot, but thanks for whatever you can do.

Sammy

I'll see what I can do. You're next in line after Jester and his Nimblewright'O'DOOM!! hehehehehehehe

justinsluder

First Post
Shadeydm said:
I have a request :)

A varag from MM4 add 5 total class levels in any combination of both Swordsage and Scout.
feel free to use any 3.5 wotc materials including Magic Item Compendium. My only request is that you give him Child of Shadow Stance. Its a homebrew setting comparable to Greyhawk in many aspects.

Not a problem. I'll get to you after Sammy's Horde. I did a little reading the other night because my brain was running low after hammering away more at Jester's request and I have a good idea as to what I'll do with yours.

justinsluder

First Post
the Jester said:
Hey, man, this is an excellent thread! Thank you for doing this! :cool: :D

I have a request for you: an epic nimblewright (MM2 iirc).

Setting: Homebrewed; high fantasy, party ECL 22-31.

Sources: Any WotC book except Races of... books, any setting specific books except Eberron Campaign Setting, Complete Scoundrel; I also have Complete Book of Templates, Quint. Monk, Creature Collection 2 and Tome of Horrors. And if you're interested, my campaign's Yahoo group (called "Cydra") has most of the homebrewed feats, spells, prestige classes, etc. in the Files section, but that's really above and beyond. :)

Basic Idea: This guy should be around CR 33-35. He's the first of a new series of exceptionally powerful nimblewright servitors crafted to serve some of the campaign's extreme bad guys (epic bad guys, in fact- the Bile Lords, and leading them, the King of Bile and the Queen of Guts). LE alignment. Go crazy. Make him as deadly as you like. (One of the 3.0 nimblewrights that preceded this guy (CR 20) had a threat range of 6-20, and he did max damage if he didn't crit like, 6/day or something.)

When you name him, bear in mind the predecessor lines. There were initially three lines of the superior nimblewrights:

Axon
Axel
Axar

Later, each line had specialized versions, too (Axon-A, for example).

The base Axons were nimblewright fighter 2/weapon master 11s. (Axon-A was a ftr 8/wpnmstr 15.)
Axels were nimblewright rogue 13s.
Axars were nimblewright sorcerer 18s.

Thanks!

I know you wanted something with a CR 33-35, but this is the best I could do. Sorry, I hope it's still good enough.

After I'm done with the next two requests I'll take a second stab at yours.

Thanks for the request and please ask for more.

justinsluder

First Post
Sammy, could you explain more about the party please? Mainly asking about the "pseudo-cleric." What exactly is it? What is the racial breakdown of the group?

the Jester

Legend
justinsluder said:
I know you wanted something with a CR 33-35, but this is the best I could do. Sorry, I hope it's still good enough.

After I'm done with the next two requests I'll take a second stab at yours.

Thanks for the request and please ask for more.

Ooh, shiny!

I haven't got time to look at it thoroughly right now, as I'm at work, but I like what I've seen so far! I'll dig into it more thoroughly when I have a few moments. The only thing I know I need to change is the name- "Proto" is actually a warforged pc in my game! :uhoh:

Remove ads