D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Stay and be punished for your crimes!" demanded Aremus, though he wasn't entirely clear of what crimes he was speaking.

He rushed toward her and lunged with his rapier. [roll0] for [roll1].

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tranio, on the ledge hight above the giants, watches as the Majordomo begins to dissipate into gaseous form -- first his fingertips appear to be blown away in the wind (but there is no wond) and then his hands, and as the death cleric sees a wickedly cruel grin of the giant escaping, the expression suddenly turns to horror, as time appears to reverse itself and the arms, hands, fingers coalesce back. Fistan's counterspell has been effective.

Tranio does not know if the giant continues in a weakened state, but feels it is best not to engage the Dragon (why oh why did Dren do so?).

OOC: Maintain concentration, if spell continues.
Attack: Chill touch [roll0] to hit. If successful, damage = [roll1], with no healing possible for a round.
Move out of sight of the dragon!

industrygothica

Adventurer
Carolina sees the giantess try to flee, and lets her readied bolt fly.

OOC: Attack vs. AC [roll0] for [roll1] plus [roll2] sneak attack damage.

Code:
[B]AC:[/B] 15; [B]HP:[/B] [COLOR=#FF000]24[/COLOR]/24 [B]Temp HP:[/B] 8
[B]Initiative:[/B] +3
[B]Saves:[/B] DEX +6, INT +4
[B]Passive Perception:[/B] 13
[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Halfling, Thieves' cant
[B]Skills:[/B] Acrobatics +8, Deception +2, Investigation +4, Perception +3, Sleight of Hand +5, Stealth +8
[B]Stats:[/B] Str 8 (-1), Dex 19 (+4) , Con 12 (+1), Int 14 (+2), Wis 13 (+1), Cha 11 (+0)

[B]Inspiration[/B]? [ ] Yes, [[COLOR=#FF0000]X[/COLOR]] No
[B]Money:[/B]24gp 4sp 4cp

The Majordomo's escape is foiled and she is now a sitting duck. The infamous goblin crossbow has finally found a target too big to miss and a lethal arrow strikes the giant's neck. The enemy staggers forward a few steps before falling over the edge, to the fields below.

The dragon roars as its master tumbles over the edge. ignoring the axe stabs delivered, and flies off after her.

"Are you alright. I mean, I know you're insane, but physically okay," the Prince asks Dren. "We need to get to cover before it comes back."

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Yes, I may have done an admirable job of hiding it, but that Dragon was downright terrifying." admitted Aremus, "Let's not be here if it returns. Do you need assistance to stand?"

This last he offered to the young giant, but he was unsure if he could do anything if the answer was affirmative.

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Thirty feet above, Tranio's small head pokes out over the stonework, looking down.

"No death for us just yet, it seems." He makes a goofy smile. "Lead the way?" he asks the remaining giant.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I doubt we will find anything small enough to hide in here." opines Ordrar "Unless you can regain control of your dragon, young one, we may be forced to kill it." he continues "If you can control this place, we could use being on the ground instead in the clouds. Do you know who Zephyros is?"

OOC: if the answer to that last is 'yes' follow up would be "What do you think of him?" (to save time in posting)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Goldenfields/Cloud temple
Afternoon
Round 0

Dren sways a bit on his feet, but he was a dwarf, damn it! He would never just fall over like an elf!

“I’ll be foine, laddie. Jus’ need a wee breather,” Dren assured. Ribs were audibly grinding as he moved to rejoin the others, but with typical dwarf stoicism, he ignored the shooting pain.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Bonus Action:
Move:
Reaction:
Object Interaction:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
AC: 16
HP: 5/41 HD: 5//5d8+2
Ki: 0/5/R
Darts 10
Arrows: 20 Used: 4
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Treasure]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party]
Tranio - half-elf death cleric
Fistan - human wizard
Carolina - halfling rogue
Dren - dwarf monk
Bethany - human fighter
Aremus - half-elf paladin
Ordrar - dwarf eldritch knight
[/sblock]

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Aremus took a look at Dren and said, "Let me help with that, friend. My mother is a healer and I know some if her tricks."

He put his hands on Dren's chest and a warmth flowed through the dwarf, knitting ribs and reducing swelling.

OOC: Lay on Hands. Though I admit I can't find where my resources are at. I have no idea how much I have left.

Remove ads