Strahd's "RttToEE" CLOSED

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn casts one last look at the spectacular view behind them, and then begins down the narrow passage, his plate armor scratching against the ston here and there as he proceeds.

Korbryn begin to stride along the dark narrow tunnel, scratching his plate along the sandstone walls, over here the fungi don't grow, and the muck smell of water and fungi changes into a stink of death.
The passage is rough, as if borrowed from the earth and the walls seem to close in, making the narrow tunnel seem even narrower. Bits of earth fall from the ceiling and walls as you pass by them.

Then a split, the tunnel splits to the right and left, further down to the right the tunnel splits again. To the left the tunnel curves and disappears

Attachments

• Moathouse Dungeon level.xls
    38.5 KB · Views: 83

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
"Hmm... decisions, decisions... which way to go? If you want, I'll send Yerrn flying down the left corridor to get a view of what's down there." Ithiken says to the group.

DEFCON 1 said:
"Hmm... decisions, decisions... which way to go? If you want, I'll send Yerrn flying down the left corridor to get a view of what's down there." Ithiken says to the group.

The raven squeaks loudly.
[sblock=Ithiken] Master, It is dark, I don't want to fly into the tunnel's walls.
replies the raven to your idea [/sblock]

The dark tunnels splits even more, all the passages smell and seem to be the same.
It is an underground maze
Remarks the historian and chuckles.
I wonder what lies in the middle

Attachments

• Moathouse Dungeon level.xls
    39.5 KB · Views: 64

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The Kid sighs. "Ugh. A maze." He reaches into his pack, withdrawing some chalk. "Unless anyone has a better idea, there is only one way to beat a maze i know of---and that's being methodical."

OOC: The Kid suggests doing a left-turn first sort of thing, marking turns and such with his chalk to avoid getting lost, etc. Any naysayers?

Rhun

First Post
Korbryn nods at The Kid's suggestion, and continues on, always staying to the left when a new passage presents itself.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
"Yup... left turns work for me." Ithiken says. "And you..." he turns to his raven... "Scared of a little darkness! Shame on you, Yerrn... where's your adventuring spirit?"

Remove ads