• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Strahd's "The lost Caverns of Tsojcanth" CLOSED

Thanee

First Post
Allyra

“I could try a Daylight spell, but it would probably just be a waste of my available spell resources, and they could be used in many other situations as well, that we might still face. I could also try to exit this place through the rocks, though I could do this - at most - twice today; it would require some preparation and involves a small risk. Maybe we should just rest here for a while and then explore the remaining parts of these caverns? The light might simply be something hidden down here... speaking of which, maybe this simple spell could be helpful...”

Allyra then casts her Detect Secret Doors spell, extending it with her metamagic rod, and turns around, moving around the nearby passageways and caverns as well, as much as her slow movement speed while concentrating allows, as she keeps the spell running for the next 14 minutes.

Wondering around the cave Allyra finds no secret doors.
The force barrier seems like it was triggered when you entered this place ... maybe it was here all the time and it is one way passage...
who knows?

Rhun

First Post
"Let us find a better place to rest than this chamber, if we are going to spend the night here." The gnome looks about at all the ways into the chamber. "One with fewer entrances."

You take shelter in one of the passages that seems to be the most quiet and undisturbed. Garon fallen body lies in the corner and covered.
You hope the smell of blood from the dead Furyondian soldier will not attract uninvited visitors.

How come that there are too many weird species around here, what for a manta ray, a golem, Trolls and weird dwarf like creatures in this caves. Then you realize that they must have been like you – trapped in this awful place without knowing the route out of here.

Keeping silence, you hear the far and faint echoes of hammers and picks on stone. This are the dwarf like creature Turo mentioned when he sneaked in to the narrow tunnel.

*You guess that it is still light outside, not much time has passed since you descended into those caves. You are tiered from the battles but not that tired.

Attachments

• Caverns.xls
    62.5 KB · Views: 67

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
"can any of you magic users move the gem out of the mouth of that damn statue?" Keldar says in frustration. If no one volunteers, he'll waste another arrow to confirm that even if he moves fast, the stone construct is faster than he is.

After scouting out the area where they are, he sits down and says to his companions: "lets rest a bit. I think that we will have no other choice than to approach the miners. Hopefully, they won't be hostile. If they are, let us die together in glory."

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Keldar asks around for a white piece of cloth, ties it to a stick to create a makeshift white flag, and says: "So, shall we go and takl to the miners? We should avoid a fight if we can."

If there is a consensus, Keldar will propose that a peaceful looking cleric or mage lead the way, and he'll be right behind them, to protect them (looking as nice as possible).

Remove ads