• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Straight Dope on Eberron . . .

Ashy

First Post
Nightfall said:
I know there was another Atlas Product Keith did that I liked...I thought he did some work on Touched by the Gods...or En Route. One of those.

Yer right, Nightfall (as usual) - Keith did the bulk of the work on En Route II....

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Ashy,

Don't cry. While I won't have your man-babies, I might have Ultroloths for you. ;) btw glad to know I was right.

Ashy

First Post
Nightfall said:
Ashy,

Don't cry. While I won't have your man-babies, I might have Ultroloths for you. ;) btw glad to know I was right.

::chuckle:: Actually, I am partial to canaolths - they are much more feral and vicious and easier to herd together than Ultroloths, who think they are the multiverse's gift to the race.... :rolleyes:

Nightfall

Fine, I'll send you some Loths for Christmas this year Ashy. Some you might not have seen since CC3 came out with some rather interesting ones.

Ashy

First Post
Cool - I'll be looking for that reinforced UPS truck to roll down my street... ;) Well, I am still waiting for my contributor's copy of CC III, so..... :(

Er...to pull this horribly careening hijack back on topic... Keith - what will role will creatures from the outer planes play in Eberron? Will there be any involvement from fiends, celestials, loths, or so forth? Also, since you will be able to tap into closed content (I assume) will there be any ties to the Far Realm? Eberron seems PERFECT for a supplement or adventure in that direction.... ;)

Also, come to think of it - will any of Eberron be open?

Last edited:

Nightfall

I'd imagine they'd at least have to use MotP and/or the Planar Guide in some way Ash. If only because they do use elementals obviously to some extent.

But regarding CC3, I haven't gotten mine either. But I did go out and buy it. It's REALLY good. So anyway I hope to get my author's copies later on.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads