Level Up (A5E) Stronghold builder tool

xiphumor

Legend
A solid start! I assume further iterations would factor in such things as prestige bonuses and staff, and as such, I have a request? If you do choose to continue working on this tool, can you add a toggle for the Inspiring Leader feat as well? It's easily overlooked, but it's one of the main hassles with calculating one of my player's stronghold costs.

A solid start! I assume further iterations would factor in such things as prestige bonuses and staff, and as such, I have a request? If you do choose to continue working on this tool, can you add a toggle for the Inspiring Leader feat as well? It's easily overlooked, but it's one of the main hassles with calculating one of my player's stronghold costs.
where's that feat? i tried searching for it in the AG and it sent me to rallying speaker.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Yeah I’ll try to add more features. It might run into a wall if it exceeds my exceedingly limited abilities though!

Do you mean Idealistic Leader?

tetrasodium

Legend
Supporter
Epic
Pretty cool, is there a possibility that a future version could include a way to plug in existing stronghold details & use the current dropdowns/checks to cover upgrade costs?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Pretty cool, is there a possibility that a future version could include a way to plug in existing stronghold details & use the current dropdowns/checks to cover upgrade costs?
That sounds like an entirely different tool. Not really sure offhand how I’d even begin doing that. This isn’t exactly my forte.

tetrasodium

Legend
Supporter
Epic
That sounds like an entirely different tool. Not really sure offhand how I’d even begin doing that. This isn’t exactly my forte.
I think it could probably be done while reusing most of the code if there was a current gp invested box that allowed numeric input & the choose a grade was split into current/desired gradethen just did the math so the output under the submit button were changed to something like "Grade 2 Average Laboratory (current 2000 gp) -> desired: Grade 3 Average Laboratory (+3000 gp)" using an example of a grade1 lab ()1000gp with 2000gp already sunk from coin/treasure/whatever.

Remove ads