Sunken Temple: a Cthulhu-inspired adventure for 5e, Pathfinder, and W.O.I.N.

LucasC

First Post
Hello,

Our latest project, the Sunken Temple, is on Kickstarter now!

header.jpg

Sunken Temple is an adventure written for 5e, W.O.I.N., and the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. It takes place in a mysterious range of never-before-seen mountains and is suitable for use in any setting. The module is inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft, particularly The Case of Charles Dexter Ward, The Shadow Over Innsmouth, and At the Mountains of Madness.

The project includes:

• An adventure suitable for 4-5 characters of 6th-level. The playstyle is predominately a dungeon crawl, with a horrific element appropriate to the source material.
  • The temple includes several wings, each with a different feel, assortment of baddies, and their own malevolent purpose - with additional wings ready to be unearthed through stretch goals!
  • Game stats and original artwork for several traditional Lovecraft beasties (deep one, star spawn, byahkee, night gaunt, and rat thing) and a few originals of my own devising.

Sunken Temple will be available in print, PDF, and through City of Brass.

We worked with Russell Jones, a great artist, for this project, you can see some of his work on it here:

2 baddies.jpg2bosses.png

I hope you’ll give it a look!

Lucas

LucasC

First Post
Our first stretch goal has been blown away, adding Voyage of the Sea Darter to the adventure. This addon brings a harrowing sea journey to Sunken Temple, heavily influenced by H.P. Lovecraft's At the Mountains of Madness.

Our project is now approaching the second stretch goal, that opens another wing to the dungeon that includes both the Star Spawn of Cthulhu and a fragment of Great Cthulhu itself!

fragment_of_cthulhu_72.jpg

Remove ads