Super Giveaway - All 5th Edition Books

Michael-Alves

Lead Game Designer - Dragori Games
I always was a DM. And you?

Mostly as DM.

I think my favorite book (so far) is Volo's Guide to Monsters...it was a well-rounded resource book for players and DMs alike.

I don't find Volo very valuable as a player, IMHO. The new races are interesting, but they just isn't enough for me to really see the value as a player. As a DM its a good book.

I still prefer Xanatar and Tashas over Volo. But that's personal. Your choice is a great one, many people love Volo.
What would you want wizards to focus on their next books after Fizban?

CleverNickName

Limit Break Dancing
I still prefer Xanatar and Tashas over Volo. But that's personal. Your choice is a great one, many people love Volo.
What would you want wizards to focus on their next books after Fizban?
Me? I'd like to see them give Aasimars, Genasi, and Tieflings the same treatment they are (presumably) giving Dragonborn in Fizban. I'd like to see a handful of extraplanar ancestries and ancestry options, some new subclasses that deal with elemental/extraplanar flavor, new spells, new planar effects, and maybe even an expanded list of deities, demigods, and pantheons to round it out. Maybe call it "(pick a wizard name from The Circle of Eight)'s Guide to the Planes" or something.

Michael-Alves

Lead Game Designer - Dragori Games
Me? I'd like to see them give Aasimars, Genasi, and Tieflings the same treatment they are (presumably) giving Dragonborn in Fizban. I'd like to see a handful of extraplanar ancestries and ancestry options, some new subclasses that deal with elemental/extraplanar flavor, new spells, new planar effects, and maybe even an expanded list of deities, demigods, and pantheons to round it out. Maybe call it "(pick a wizard name from The Circle of Eight)'s Guide to the Planes" or something.

Nice pick, i love Planar themed things, as what i like the most to DM is Planescape.

I don't care much about new gods we can basically use 2ed and 3ed material as there is not much rules crunch, but subclasses based on planes, new races and spells with this theme would be great.

Levistus's_Leviathan

5e Freelancer
I want more Aasimar subraces, personally. There's what, something like 9 or so Tiefling Variants and Subraces, and only 3 Aasimar subraces? Give the Celestials (and their kin) some love in 5e, WotC! There could be Couatl Aasimar, Aasimar of flaming angels (like Fire-Mane Angels and Zariel), Unicorn and Ki-Rin Aasimar, and similar options!

Remove ads