• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Super Giveaway - All 5th Edition Books

That's a heck of a giveaway! I might be in the minority, but personally my favorite is the recent "Van Richten's Guide to Ravenloft". For all of it's flaws, it really does have a ton of good stuff in it.

Michael-Alves

Lead Game Designer - Dragori Games
I want more Aasimar subraces, personally. There's what, something like 9 or so Tiefling Variants and Subraces, and only 3 Aasimar subraces? Give the Celestials (and their kin) some love in 5e, WotC! There could be Couatl Aasimar, Aasimar of flaming angels (like Fire-Mane Angels and Zariel), Unicorn and Ki-Rin Aasimar, and similar options!
Agreed.
I like Aasimars WAY more them Tieflings.
Nothing against the poor abyssal guys, but i really like celestial beings and i like playing paladins and clerics the most, so i am totally biased.

Michael-Alves

Lead Game Designer - Dragori Games
The project is now live.
We already received 250.000,00 on the first half hour, it's amazing, i can't thank the RPG community more.

SusaninIce

Villager
They're almost up to 1 million! I am very surprised. And there's a lot of stuff being unlocked, I've never been in anything like this, I'm really happy to see new stuff opening up.
900k.JPG

Remove ads