• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

surgery done(no bionic implant) "to heck with p-kitty" officially on! (ot)

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Skullfyre said:
I just realized that poor Piratecat has had a severe hair color problem(Look at all the pics)
At that rate I would imagine he would be bald by all the stress of changing colors

Funny you should mention that, because that's exactly what happened!

Attachments

• cat_9b.jpg
    cat_9b.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 231

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
But someone told him that women prefer bald men, so he struck a sexy pose and submitted his photo to match.com:

Attachments

• catitude.jpg
    catitude.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 224

caudor

Adventurer
Whew, after seeing the above post(s)...PirateCat had to release his rage on the nearest soft target...

Attachments

• sammy-tp3.jpg
    sammy-tp3.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:

Silver Moon

Adventurer
alsih2o said:

don't be afraind people, he makes mean noises, but he is really just a pussycat. (i can't believe i said that)

Uh Huh, I know better! I joked with him about his named handle being derived from his handicapped cat, and made the mistake of reminding him that I have a handicapped cat of my own, the one with cerebral palsy. Take a look at what I then got from him for my custom title!

Last edited:

Allanon

Explorer
Silver Moon said:

Uh Huh, I know better! I joked with him about his named handle being derived from his handicapped cat, and made the mistake of reminding him that I have a handicapped cat of my own, the one with cerebral palsy. Take a look at what I then got from him for my custom title!

Luckily he's too busy getting in the holiday spirit to get back at us with his Divine Admin Power [tm] :D

Attachments

• cthol4.jpg
    cthol4.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:

Allanon

Explorer
After which he'll probably be to tired to really cause us any trouble, as seen on this picture from last year... :p

Attachments

• lp208h.jpg
    lp208h.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 268

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Silver Moon said:

And I didn't even do anything to cause him to be angry towards me - for example, I could have posted a picture which depicts PirateCat after his pirate crew abandoned him in Shanghai, and he was forced to find work as a rickshaw driver. But he's one of my friends, so I would never do anything like that. :D

Last edited:

Remove ads