Surprisingly Deep Celebrities

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Dolph Lundgren had been awarded a Fulbright scholarship to complete his PhD in chemical engineering at MIT when he met an acting coach in NYC and decided to give it a whirl. :eek:

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Barendd Nobeard said:
Jayne Mansfield supposedly had a genius-level IQ (163), despite a career as a "poor man's Marilyn Monroe." She is most famous today as the mother of Mariska Hargitay (Law & Order: SVU).

Oh, I don't know - I would have said that Jayne Mansfield is still most famous for being Jayne Mansfield (I've never heard of Mariska Hargitay :))

kenobi65

First Post
DaveyJones said:
didn't one of the recent playmates of the year speak like 7 languages and have a doctorate?

Dunno...though, the doctorate strikes me as unlikely, given that, unless you're Doogie Howser and enter college at age 13, you aren't finishing your PhD before your late 20s, at the earliest, and, while Playboy has frequently featured "older" celebrities in pictorals, the Playmates are almost always around 20-22 years old.

DaveyJones

First Post
kenobi65 said:
Dunno...though, the doctorate strikes me as unlikely, given that, unless you're Doogie Howser and enter college at age 13, you aren't finishing your PhD before your late 20s, at the earliest, and, while Playboy has frequently featured "older" celebrities in pictorals, the Playmates are almost always around 20-22 years old.
she did enter school at a very young age. i think she graduated college at age 17 or thereabouts.

Remove ads