• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Survey D&D General questions

Donny Nijboer

First Post
1. 20
2. 19
3. boi
4. as DM trying to get everybody the feeling that they are in a other world
5. that it is all your fantasy and that you as a player can do anything you want

DemonSlayer

Explorer
  1. What is your age?
  2. At what age did you start playing D&D?
  3. Are you a boy or a girl?
    Male
  4. What did you find difficult about the game at first?
    Learning how to run a game.
  5. What is the most important you think should be in a tutorial animation?
    Have fun.
  6. What kind of ambiance would you like a tutorial animation to have?
    Humorous. Like the Fourth edition video with the tiefling and the gnome, or the Dead Alewives skit.

1. What is your age?
  2. At what age did you start playing D&D?
  3. Are you a boy or a girl?
    Male
  4. What did you find difficult about the game at first?
    Finding players and not getting our books burned.
  5. What is the most important you think should be in a tutorial animation?
    Show people having fun.
  6. What kind of ambiance would you like a tutorial animation to have?
    Make it funny. Include jokes.

I don't see why you think this is a "Privacy disaster"
You seem to be the only person having a problem with this.
This is really important to me. And since I've already had lots of reactions I don't want to shut it down. I only have little time to get all the information.
It's a privacy disaster because you are asking for personally identifying information on a public forum.

Myself, I've been a victim of identity theft. And information like what you are asking for is exactly what is needed (along with other info) to steal someone's identity. The information might be important to you. But the time and money the theft of my identity has and continues to cost me is more important to me than helping you out.

Everyone with a computer should know the basics of how to protect their PII. And everyone should be polite enough to never ask someone for PII in a public forum.

I assume you are simply ignorant of the danger you are asking people to put themselves in, rather than being deliberately careless,or worse, outright actively seeking to harm others.

Think about how what you are ding effects others, not just yourself.

It's a privacy disaster because you are asking for personally identifying information on a public forum.
I don't think there is anything posted in this forum that I can't find in 10 minutes on Google. The only useful information being provided is "Age", which posters can also choose to include on their EN World Profile, and that is available to everyone.

Also, sent you a PM.

Wheaz

First Post

Myself, I've been a victim of identity theft. And information like what you are asking for is exactly what is needed (along with other info) to steal someone's identity. The information might be important to you. But the time and money the theft of my identity has and continues to cost me is more important to me than helping you out.

Everyone with a computer should know the basics of how to protect their PII. And everyone should be polite enough to never ask someone for PII in a public forum.

I assume you are simply ignorant of the danger you are asking people to put themselves in, rather than being deliberately careless,or worse, outright actively seeking to harm others.

Think about how what you are ding effects others, not just yourself.

dude... calm down, its only a school project... if u dont wanna give ur answer, than you just dont. leave it at that ;P

Remove ads